• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Who are ya? Who are ya?

I'm only kidding, I've never met him I'm sure he's presentable enough, I just don't like looking at pictures of men's faces very much!

My laydeeez.

543214_10151213178301469_1387256601_n.jpg

Nando, you actually look a bit scary on that picture, it looks like one of those photos they show on the news after a body has been found.

Nando, you actually look a bit scary on that picture, it looks like one of those photos they show on the news after a body has been found.

I was off my tits and soon to be carried home.

Uni perks, WH.

The rebirth of this thread has reminded me that there are still several people who have not posted on here, yes Lemonjelly Im looking at you !!

:icon_lol:
I kinda liked my anonymity, til I started golfing with the forum...

I hope that when he gets his parcel, he will put a pic up of himself wearing the one thing :)

That was actually the plan...if I can figure out how :yikes:

Unless its a balaclava I'm still not changing my mind!!

Harumph!:argh:

Hang on Lemon...
I'd rotated them once!
And they were a lot bigger than that!

For those of you who might be confused, I've posted these for that nice Mr Lemon....

232323232%7Ffp734%3B2%3Enu%3D3858%3E384%3E867%3E2949384958243ot1lsi

For the stalkers (looking at you Paul!), finally, here I am.
The pics display the winnings of International PPB day.
In pic 2, I'm wearing the penguins tshirt, and holding the steelers tshirt. The background has assorted tomato plants!
Pic 1 has the trimmings - pendant (reverse has Kenny Hibbits' signature on it!) together with the chocolate bar, keyring, steelers pencils, & badges saying "my cat purrs gold & black/my dog barks gold & black".

Much thanks to PPB. I'll wear them with pride!

232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv947%3A%3Dot%3E2949%3D475%3D95%3A%3D3858475869334nu0mrj

That's better!

Woo hooooo , that Pitt Penguin top looks good :) Mr Jelly .That Steelers tee looks huge !!! Did I buy an XL instead of a L ? Penguins play tonight so hope you are wearing it, even if it means wearing it to bed !!!!

And thank you to WH for posting the pics .

Now to think of new questions for International PPB Day 2014 !

My thanks again too, to wolf hunting & of course PPB. :)

Ya tomatoes don't look very red Mr Jelly !

Well here's me then,i'm not the 6 year old before you all start asking,lol
yguny5eb.jpg

Where's the other one or did you get rid as twins was too much hassle? :D

Back