• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Who are ya? Who are ya?

You are almost certainly a better drummer and without doubt less of a complete cockend so all is well!

NOBODY can be any more of a cockend than Lars Ulrich. It is actually impossible.

600full-adrian-chiles.jpg

All valid points well made (bit harsh on Rohan Ricketts though, he's not quite in the same league as Ulrich).

Bursting through the midfield leaving shit players struggling to keep pace i give you..................

pic1_384x320.jpg

Especially for Deutsch.

Seyi is/was a terrible footballer. He's not a prick though.

I've never heard of Lars Ulrich so i was missing the point, teach me to keep my fucking nose out.

Seyi is/was a terrible footballer. He's not a prick though.

true - nice bloke actually.

However, the earlier candidates are definitely at pass the bleach level.

Talking Ulrich, Russell Brand ripping the piss out of him with the script of Get Me to the Greek was one of the highlights of that movie.

I see now where the lookalikey was coming from.

The rebirth of this thread has reminded me that there are still several people who have not posted on here, yes Lemonjelly Im looking at you !!

This thread was certianly very useful when trying to spot some of you in the pub before the Gillingham match. I recognised Langers, Paddy, Machin, Johnny & Stan straight away!

Do you look good in a Wolves thong Mr Jelly ? Only kidding ?

The rebirth of this thread has reminded me that there are still several people who have not posted on here, yes Lemonjelly Im looking at you !!

Have I discovered Pauls keenness to see a picture of LemonJelly, most disturbing....

Back