• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Who are ya? Who are ya?

I should be grateful really, most of my mates are either balding or sprouting silvers. I have no idea how I still occasionally get ID'd though. Do I look 17, really? I could pass for 27 at a push.

Be grateful for it - at my age they seem to authorise it before I can get the bottle out of the basket!

I should be grateful really, most of my mates are either balding or sprouting silvers. I have no idea how I still occasionally get ID'd though. Do I look 17, really? I could pass for 27 at a push.

it's now challenge 25 Deutsch, take it as a compliment.

I need a haircut. I might get it chopped and have blonde highlights in it.

1agblOA.jpg

I'd get rid of those polystyrene squares off your ceiling first Dan!

Anyway, you ought to be grateful you've got hair Dan!
Or at least it has a hint of colour you can fuck about with....

I just need to know, with what part of his anatomy is he taking that photo ? I have always thought of him as a 'clever dick', but judging by the angle that is mightily impressive :)

Crappy horrid picture, will fix tomorrow.

I just need to know, with what part of his anatomy is he taking that photo ? I have always thought of him as a 'clever dick', but judging by the angle that is mightily impressive :)

Absolutely hilarious!

I was looking through some old photos and found this hilarious "sleeve face" I did in 2008:

9035381223_e4c811a2b9_z.jpg

Bonus points for naming the match programme....

Well I figured it was about time that I revealed myself, if for no other reason than so you guys can attach a face to the poor bastard at the bottom of the table in fantasy football.

tumblr_mm1enh4qDT1s5ivuoo1_500.jpg

Ignore the fact that this is a selfie.

Looking good Alan, Its nice to get this thread back on track rather than Deutschs numerous hairstyles and various bits of Machins body :) :) :)

I'm not sure whether it's Roy in the background, but it's definitely his daughter.

aquna3yp.jpg

when you pull that face in shades for some reason I am always reminded of a Lars Ulrich publicity shot

Back