• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Who are ya? Who are ya?

Again, not sure if good or bad.

I do like my new haircut.
Bertmid70's.jpg

Lookin slick Dan!

I don't have a Bosingwa monobrow! Otherwise fair enough, 7/10.

Got some new tattoos at the weekend:

8547751375_3d42e2fb6c_n.jpg

1812 is the date and time that my daughter was born. 1/8/12 at 18:12 - too good a coincidence not to do something about!

8547751153_9d0d8c1105_n.jpg

I thought my Zelig tattoo was getting a bit lonely, so I've had some artwork from one of my favourite albums - Liquid Skin by Gomez.

I fear there may be more to come.....

Good stuff Machin. That date/time was definitely worth commemorating. They say that once you start you can't stop!

I would like tattoos that relate to my wedding day and to the birth of my daughter in some way but as yet cannot come up with anything suitable! Our daughter's name is Belle so I thought maybe getting 'La vie est Belle' (Life is Beautiful) but am worried it might be too girly getting a tattoo in french.

Good stuff Machin. That date/time was definitely worth commemorating. They say that once you start you can't stop!

I would like tattoos that relate to my wedding day and to the birth of my daughter in some way but as yet cannot come up with anything suitable! Our daughter's name is Belle so I thought maybe getting 'La vie est Belle' (Life is Beautiful) but am worried it might be too girly getting a tattoo in french.

You could just get a tattoo of a massive bell :DAVEYBOY:

Is the Wolves ay bit on your palm ?

:icon_lol:

There you go - if you ever want to keep me busy for a while (let's say perhaps you were organising a surprise birthday party for me - April 11, fact fans), ask me who I dislike more out of Dave Jones and Dean Saunders. I'll be there for hours.

There you go - if you ever want to keep me busy for a while (let's say perhaps you were organising a surprise birthday party for me - April 11, fact fans), ask me who I dislike more out of Dave Jones and Dean Saunders. I'll be there for hours.

You dislike Dave Jones, whoever knew that?

I need a haircut. I might get it chopped and have blonde highlights in it.

1agblOA.jpg

Keep it as it is and make them green highlights:

pineapple.jpg

Are you Vouge-ing?

Strike a pose, there's nothing to it.

My hair's far too "Adam Hammill" for my liking.

Hasn't Hammill got a very 'trendy' parting/combover thing that a lot of people are going for lately?

I haven't seen the paramedic biter for a while, maybe he does. I can't do trendy, I'm 32 on Thursday.

You can probably go for the Phil Neville then if you're set on highlights.

I should be grateful really, most of my mates are either balding or sprouting silvers. I have no idea how I still occasionally get ID'd though. Do I look 17, really? I could pass for 27 at a push.

Back