• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Who are ya? Who are ya?

I usually just hand it over to one of the kids, i'll give it a go but fuck alls happening at the moment.

Trev, I haven't got emails set up on my phone (don't want it) but I've just stuck up some photos on Facebook....

So as stated by Sniffer, open the photo, tap on it, and at the top you should have a series of icons, choose the white icon that's 3 white dots in a triangle with two lines coming out of the left one going to the top dot and the bottom - this is the 'Share' icon. Tap it and a whole list will drop down. Tap on Facebook, wait a couple of seconds then it'll open and it'll ask you to 'Say something about the picture'. Tap in your message / text etc then 'post'.

Done.

I can share to facebook, twitter etc, i just can't share to here.

If you're using Tapatalk on your phone then it hosts camera photos for you.

Eg:

a6eza2e2.jpg

My arrers.

Oh right, iv'e always used internet explorer, am currently downloading tapatalk..

I can share to facebook, twitter etc, i just can't share to here.

Share them to Facebook. Once loaded on there select the photo, right click mouse and "copy image url"
Come to this thread, at the bottom of the page at the "Quick reply" box Left mouse click on the picture symbol. Remove "http://" and then right click in the box where it says "Please enter URL of your image" then "paste" the photos URL. The stream will appear in the reply box and then "Post Quick Reply" and Bob's your uncle!
Hope this helps/works

One of me smiling (sort of), fresh today, just for PPB ;)

za6e4e9y.jpg

I'm knocking off now, i'll have a go tonight, i might have to interrupt the match.

Fucking hell, its easier just to ask Kenny !!!

I'm knocking off now, i'll have a go tonight, i might have to interrupt the match.

Just add me on Facebook and I'll copy a photo over, Trev....If you get stuck

Just add me on Facebook and I'll copy a photo over, Trev....If you get stuck

Fuck me DW, (sorry) but is that what you class as a smile!!! send your address and i will find a way to send cypro, you actually should come here for a holiday, NOW!!!

That is as close as I normally get to a smile for photos! I did try.

That is as close as I normally get to a smile for photos! I did try.

Book a flight to Athens i will meet you at the airport, and guarantee you will go back with a proper Irish smile. I also (since i started dating Acropolis 1) have access to a load of seriously nice mad women in Athens who speak better English than me, you and Sooze.

OK no one speaks better English than Quirk, but yow cor av evrythin!

have access to a load of seriously nice mad women in Athens who speak better English than me, you and Sooze.

OK no one speaks better English than Quirk, but yow cor av evrythin!

But I thought you said they all have beards and smell of fish ?

Nowt wrong with my English, just that me Bilstonish sometimes comes out when im mad or excited !

But I thought you said they all have beards and smell of fish ?

Nowt wrong with my English, just that me Bilstonish sometimes comes out when im mad or excited !

No Sooze, please pay attention to detail, they are all fat and have beards in my village. In Athens , this new team, (all actresses) as Acropolis 1 is a theatre director, are all as fit as fuck and mad as hatters.

Should have found a Greek years ago, but to be honest, fit as they are, they will never taste like the French

:icon_lol: you can do berra than fish n beards Dan !!

lots of fish, no beards, is that eutopia?

Ok Sooze we're close to agreement, but remember gal, we have loads of very tasty fresh fish here, and some of the fuckers are actually in the sea, ha ha ha

Back