• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Who are ya? Who are ya?

I admire your optimism regarding my sexual prowess, I don't really think I'm going anywhere with it any time soon though. Celibacy is actually quite good ;)

No Sooze, please pay attention to detail, they are all fat and have beards in my village. In Athens , this new team, (all actresses) as Acropolis 1 is a theatre director, are all as fit as fuck and mad as hatters.

Should have found a Greek years ago, but to be honest, fit as they are, they will never taste like the French

Oh sorry, I must keep up.. Acropolis 1 sounds like a good catch, let me know when ive gorra get me wedding hat !

I wouldnt shag anything French , no matter how nice they tasted !

Oh sorry, I must keep up.. Acropolis 1 sounds like a good catch, let me know when ive gorra get me wedding hat !

I wouldnt shag anything French , no matter how nice they tasted !

not the blokes, for sure, but even when the women are nagging , that accent perks me up no end, and we are talking lobster here not trout.

Wedding hat?.... wow you freaked me out then.....grow your head baby, you have lots of time.

Mini Langers and I in February 2012, and June 2014.

amabu6ab.jpg

Until November 1st. And then I'll be growing it back as soon as December arrives.

Until November 1st. And then I'll be growing it back as soon as December arrives.

Don't you think it makes you look older than what you actually are Langers ?

uhu8adub

Sent from my RM-892_eu_euro1_253 using Tapatalk

Drinking a bottle of glow at about 11:30 on the morning of the USA v Germany game, which could go someway to explaining my misbehaviour on the forum a few hours later.

Drinking a bottle of glow at about 11:30 on the morning which could go someway to explaining my misbehaviour on the forum a few hours later.

Sounds pretty much the story of James on TWF

One of me smiling (sort of), fresh today, just for PPB ;)

za6e4e9y.jpg

You look like you're straining to curl one off.

I'm too busy at work to have photos taken of me, or to take them of myself.

Back