• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Who are ya? Who are ya?

I like it how you colour (yes with a 'u') co-ordinated your hair, t-shirt, eyes and acne ! :)

597aec21.jpg
[/IMG]

I like it how you colour (yes with a 'u') co-ordinated your hair, t-shirt, eyes and acne ! :)

The hair is actually neon orange. Absolutely blinding the first week I had it. Very sad that I don't have any good pictures of it...

The eyes only go red when someone talks about the acne. ; )

Last edited:
The hair is actually neon orange. Absolutely blinding the first week I had it. Very sad that I don't have any good pictures of it...

The eyes only go red when someone talks smack about the mohawk. ; )

Yours is very similar to Frank, who has had his hair dyed shocking pink............

Its killed me how you know me.......Now I know Rivals tournament at Aldersley, you played for me in defence.

I may as well show myself too! This is me and my sister a few days ago for her French-themed party, hence the obviously real moustache :)

34y6yrq.jpg

And the winner of 'person who most looks like their avatar' goes to..........Marsto :)

That's a huge kitchen you have there Fred...

i WISH that was my kitchen..actually a late lunch at a restaurant WH(thats why its so empty and the location is on a mountain) ;)

Penk had one with his family in it and I genuinely thought that WAS his kitchen.

Turned out to be a bar.

So when I saw Fred's....

T3ch, at least i dont have any embarressing old photos !

JyFJW.jpg

Oh :)

O6oFp.jpg

The better half and me in Venice (not my kitchen WH)

VOwD1.jpg

and with the new born nephew.

Will look out for you tomorrow Johnny!

418180_10151341103745525_1717414802_n.jpg

This is me taken in February in Les Trois Vallées

Back