• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Who are ya? Who are ya?

Couldn't find one large enough to fit my sizeable head/don't wear one.

Haha, I know that feeling!

I've got my own and I'm glad I've got it as I've smacked my head on my last two ski trips (when I crash, I do it in spectacular fashion) and I'd have been in big trouble without it the first time round. I've had it for 3 seasons now and I'd never go out without it again.

I nearly got one but never bothered. Might do next time I go though.

I think they'll end up being compulsory soon enough. It's odd that I'd never hit my head in 8 years prior to getting a helmet!

418180_10151341103745525_1717414802_n.jpg

This is me taken in February in Les Trois Vallées

Ahh, a fellow skier, good man!

Yep. I'll be with Darlo.

Going to the Western first around 11am.

Where was this pic taken? Are you ass-holing a gator in Florida?

Photoshopper!

I had no idea you were in Led Zeppelin!

At least you had a nice Marshall stack.

It was taken in the Bolivian Pampas. An amazing place, I have never seen such a concentration of wildlife.

Just discovered this and it is the funniest thread I have ever seen. It's not good to laugh out loud this many times at work...a sure fire sign that I'm not actually working!

I'll have to post a pic of myself when I feel i've earned it...dont think 20 odd posts really qualifies me to have anyone give a shit what I look like!

Pav - my Dad would be jealous of that view from the shed in Greece. He goes to Karystos about 5 times a year and would love a house in the hills!

Is your Avatar a bit of a give away ?

An about 5 year old picture from a small corporate law library I established and managed in my first job
49857_538919136_9402_n.jpg

Last edited:
480442_10151068455142721_1520203121_n.jpg

Long overdue but this is a MUCH better photo of me on some island up north :)

I just knew someone would pop up with this one! I was expecting something along the lines of 'nice GAP shirt' though :p

Hahahaha, i'd forgot about this thread. Nice to be able to put faces to some of your names !

Back