• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Who are ya? Who are ya?

Good idea wolfie, good to see some of the new faces, but i went through it from the beginning and ended up howling with laughter ALL OVER AGAIN!! caps lock but very timely so i left it.

Good idea wolfie, good to see some of the new faces, but i went through it from the beginning and ended up howling with laughter ALL OVER AGAIN!! caps lock but very timely so i left it.

I went through the first few pages earlier but gave up after I realised I made a "Great minds think alike" post yesterday about myself and a lad pictured wearing an angry birds cap.

I may as well show myself too! This is me and my sister a few days ago for her French-themed party, hence the obviously real moustache :)

34y6yrq.jpg

Tell your sister it really doesn't show.

But yours is ridiculous!

me with the Gued shirt (just had to show you i wasnt lying..)

my baby boy

me and my wife

me and my wife

You wouldn't have another one of your wife would you Fred, a MUCH BIGGER ONE, preferably without you spoiling it?

Good tandem tonight, I couldn't get on earlier as my wife was late home from work and I'd got dinner waiting. What a team!

Now, about this photo...

You wouldn't have another one of your wife would you Fred, a MUCH BIGGER ONE, preferably without you spoiling it?

Good tandem tonight, I couldn't get on earlier as my wife was late home from work and I'd got dinner waiting. What a team!

Now, about this photo...

hahaha, very funny as always WH..yep, was great fun..about the pic, you have photoshop dont ya

Freddeno, I am in love with your wife.......sorry :)

can any admin or mod arrange a readers wives section ???

haha, and i thought Gued´s shirt was going to be the main talk here

Freddeno, I am in love with your wife.......sorry :)

can any admin or mod arrange a readers wives section ???[/QUOTE]

============================================================

There is a photograph of my good lady on here........

This *is* a great thread. I'd forgotten all about it!

Great thread! Some good looking members on here, with even better looking ladies! :D

Only fair that I submit a photo for abuse as well. The most amusing photos of myself are probably when I had a mohawk.

364_30108862995_6716_n.jpg

steve_new_hair.jpg

Great thread! Some good looking members on here, with even better looking ladies! :D

Only fair that I submit a photo for abuse as well. The most amusing photos of myself are probably when I had a mohawk.

steve_new_hair.jpg

Quick!
Duck!

Your screen's on fire!

steve_new_hair.jpg

Is that a Birmingham shirt you're wearing under your pyjamas?

Back