• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Who are ya? Who are ya?

As mentioned earlier, I ended up being the only Wolves fan in a pub full of WBA fans, over here on a birthday weekender. It was really hard for me, really hard not to walk out, but credit where its due, the Albion fans came up, shook my hand at full time, wished Wolves well etc etc, and they all appreciated the fact that I beered with them without trouble or prejudice. They said that just would not happen in Birmingham or Smethwick ( where most were from) and we had a laugh and spoke about music etc. In the last few hours, a few have even added me on Facebook and offered to take me for pints in Bilston next time Im in the Black Country.....and I will take them up on it. Just because the club that someones supports happens to beat my club, I would never shun them or disrespect them over it. Its only football at the end of the day.....(delicious football cliche there). Yes, it fuckin sucked to be the only Wolves fan in there, to hear them calling us Dingles etc but no-one died, no-one got injured and I met some nice people......life goes on....
425449_10150554977402635_661257634_9015471_62981384_n.jpg

Why can I see no pictures?

No when people are saying-

Here is me:

That's all I'm seeing?

Just gone to insert an image of me but I can't straight from PC, oh well.

I assume it has something to do with work restrictions?

Yeah I guess, as I cannot get onto image upload sites, I guess if images are uploaded through them, it blocks it.

I was looking for something today and I came across this in the Archive.

Brilliant seeing what some of you guys look like, so, as we now have a lot of new guys on here, I thought we could have a bit of a refresh.

Stick your gobs up on here you new lads.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345565763.646167.jpg

This is a random picture of me that my misses took in my old house. Just playing on Xbox

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345566231.119763.jpg

A more recent picture with my missus. A very rare occurance that we go out after having 3 boys.

Here's an up-to-date one of me. No nights out on the lash anymore!

7831996508_9258997a08.jpg

Here I am, Here I am, How do you do?

31237_395922836050_7710623_n.jpg

28419_398981289982_2558761_n.jpg

Blue shorts with a gold top is a fashion disaster on its own....but with the shirt tucked in too? Wear a pair of socks with those flip flops and I'll kill you.

Blue shorts with a gold top is a fashion disaster on its own....but with the shirt tucked in too? Wear a pair of socks with those flip flops and I'll kill you.

I was fighting back the temptation to comment on the tucked in shirt, i was about to snap only to find i've now been beaten to the punch.

I was fighting back the temptation to comment on the tucked in shirt, i was about to snap only to find i've now been beaten to the punch.

I always tuck it in, my girlfriend hates it

Hey at least I was repping Wolves over there!

Also I am shocked, no Prince fucking Harry comments

Think I ought to post another pic of me on here - my last one wasn't exactly the best! :p Not now though

V0sR7l.jpg

Hopefully this one is the right size, if so could a mod delete the other one please.

Me, Torrevieja Wolf drowning a bottle or 2 at our apartment in Spain.

I may as well show myself too! This is me and my sister a few days ago for her French-themed party, hence the obviously real moustache :)

34y6yrq.jpg

Back