• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Where will we finish 2015-16

Where will we finish?

• Total voters
well Le Fondre has come in and the young Liverpool winger is liekly to follow - makes me feel unusually confident, gonna predict 2nd

I've voted play-offs but I think we'll be at the top end of them, flirting with autos (along with Boro, Derby, Hull and maybe Burnley).

More positive after the last couple of days - going to go for direct promotion.

My signature is prescient :icon_biggrin:

I reckon third or fourth. Maybe we could sneak second. No way are we missing the playoffs this time.

After the last 24 hours, I'd like to upgrade my answer to #1 :D

I reckon third or fourth. Maybe we could sneak second. No way are we missing the playoffs this time.

This. If everybody stays fit for most of the season we should be head and shoulders clear of everybody bar Boro, Burnley, Ipswich and Hull. No idea about Derby as Clement could be Saunders mk2 or Ancelotti mk2.

Like the signings but still think we will draw to many games. May sneak the play offs but defo top 10.

Wanted to vote top 6 really, since whoever ends up top 2 will need a bit of luck as well as talent, but I'm feeling optimistic after today, so it's PL here we come.

See my signature - it will happen (though I have been looking at RAWK tonight & may have caught something off them :D)

Like the signings but still think we will draw to many games. May sneak the play offs but defo top 10.

If we are struggling to make the top 10 we may as well pack up now...

Jesus Christ

WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS (by Tim Nash, Express and Star)

After last season's near miss when they were edged out of a play-off spot, expectations have risen again at Wolves this summer and a top six spot will be the minimum requirement.

But there is anxiety among the Molineux masses as last season's 15-goal top scorer, left winger Bakary Sako, still hasn't been replaced and key playmaker Kevin McDonald is stalling on a new deal and into the final year of his contract.

Key player: Benik Afobe - a Premier League player in the making - and he will surely realise his ambition either way by the end of the season.

Promotion: Derby, Middlesbrough, Wolves.

Relegation: Rotherham, Huddersfield, Preston.

Did you know: New £2m signing Connor Coady has already scored at Molineux - but for Huddersfield, a scorcher in a 3-1 win last season.

Bristol Post: Media and pundits make their promotion and relegation selections for the season.

Quite a few of them are tipping Wolves to go up.

Loved the Leeds guys prediction.... "Relegation: Sheffield Wednesday, Huddersfield Town, Rotherham United."

No Yorkshire hatred there then

Nor will Huddersfield

Two solid if not spectacular signings up front and left wing and we’ll push for the play-offs, anything less and we will struggle for top half.

Job done = PO challenge!

I've gone for 2nd. I can't see past Middlesbrough for first place, to be honest (mind you, I said similar about Reading in 2008/09!)

Back