• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome new members

Hi Stray,
Welcome to this madhouse.
Get to know the people and have a laugh.
Talking of which, when I stop laughing at that joke, could I point you in the direction of Frank's Laughter Cemetary. it's over in 'General Chatter'.
You'll find millions of jokes just like that in there.

We love the growing bank of Scandinavians joining our forum. Well, no one from Finland yet (I don't think) but by and large with probably one exception, you're all very knowledgeable and well informed and positive.

That, we like.

Thanx

Thanx for nice welcome. I will sure look into Frank's Laughter Cemetary.:shakehand:

I'm hoping to breed a negative culture over here. I'm perpetually standing on the ledge as a Wolves fan.

I, for one, welcome our new Viking overlords.

And find it interesting that you guys have a better grasp of the English language than most Americans.

What it you are supposed to be meaning approximately???

What it you are supposed to be meaning approximately???

Well it's clear T3ch, if you'd have asked him EXACTLY what he meant by that, I'm sure he'd be able to tell you.... EXACTLY,

But if you only want an approximation of what he meant, James and a couple of other lads will be able to furnish you with that answer....

So there's your answer..

Well it's clear T3ch, if you'd have asked him EXACTLY what he meant by that, I'm sure he'd be able to tell you.... EXACTLY,

But if you only want an approximation of what he meant, James and a couple of other lads will be able to furnish you with that answer....

So there's your answer..

Am's much clearified response from, thanks it much happiness.

Hi ya all, thought i'd register here for the new season :)

I'm from Finland and I've been studying here in Wolves for couple years and obviously fell in love with the local club. Got a season ticket for 2seasons and been travelling away as well, unfortunately for this season I couldn't renew it but I'll try my best to watch as many games as possible from the Southbank. Can't wait for Barnsley! Love the club even though I cannot truly feel and understand what it means for the locals, yet I still feel being part of the Wolfpack! Great club with a rich history!

Favourite player is no doubt Karl Henry, true loyal Wolves player. People have critizised him over the past couple seasons, but I reckon he was one of the most important players in Prem with his ability to break the play, support the defence I play the simple pass. Granted, he's not the most creative player nor has he got the skills for it, but hey, that's not really his role either. Always puts the shift in with 100% determination and passion, gets tackles in fires up the squad.

Jarvo is another favourite, since he's similar of how I used to play myself, altho my crosses were way better ;)

Will write some more later or if anyone wants to ask any questions feel free to do so, but now up against the Leeds. FWAW!

Welcome to the forum Jukka. Enjoy.

If that's you on your avatar and you come from Low Hill. I will always call you Sir on here :)

That is me on my avatar and why will you always call me sir?

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Just want to say Hi to everyone. I have been a lurker on this forum ever since it started. Its about time I joined! You can put me down as a "happy clapper" I am pretty well always supportive of Morgan, Moxey and the Wolves management as a whole. I have lived out in Greece for the last 10 years first running a bar and then working as a holiday rep. I have reached retirement age now, have started to have grandchildren (a bit late I know) and will be moving back to England at the end of this summer season.
I have been on various forums ever since the good old days of when Molineux Mix was on the express and Star site. Being retired now means I will have a lot more time to post and even get to games from time to time - finances permitting.
You can put me down as someone who is very optimistic about the future under Staale and I felt that there was a lot of promise in our first game on Saturday, its a matter of confidence more than anything with the players - in my opinion - and once we get the first wins under our belt (hopefully on Tuesday) we will improve a lot.
We will see.

Welcome Jukka. Hope you enjoy being on here.

Good man Vic!

Very welcome. Relax and have a good look around.
The paintwork's a bit chipped but that's down to the inmates after we lose... But it's good fun on here, so enjoy it.
Are you very far from Pavlos?
He's our regular Greek and he lives in a monastery with young things learning the trade....

Just saying hello, I never had any sort of interest in Wolves until Ståle was linked with you, so I'm not gonna insult you all by calling myself a fan, but it's growing on me I guess ;)
Did register on the Mix a few months back, but realizing I spend more time reading what's on here than there, I figured I may aswell sign up here also :p

I'm a fan and STH of my local club Vålerenga in Oslo, and never really had much of a relationship with any English club prior to Wolves, other than rooting for Everton whenever they was on the telly, mostly because they had the same beautiful blue colour (ye I know u all prolly won't agree about the "beautiful" part :p) that Vålerenga has on their shirts, and maybe a little to tick off me brother who loves Liverpool :p

As a Vålerenga fan, I never liked Ståle much at all, as a player or manager, until he moved abroad, but I've always rated him. I believe he and Wolves will be a successful combination for years to come :)

Thanks for the welcome

Hi Wolfhunting
Thanks for having me as a member. I am well aware about Pavlos (aka. The pope) and find him to be one of the most entertaining posters of all. I am actually quite a long way from him - He lives on Evia - on the east side of Greece) whereas I live on the Ionian on the west side) so he is probably around 500 kilometres away.

Just saying hello, I never had any sort of interest in Wolves until Ståle was linked with you, so I'm not gonna insult you all by calling myself a fan, but it's growing on me I guess ;)

Hei EmptyThreat. ;)

There are a few of our type here,great people in here definitely making it easy to like Wolves.

Welcome. :shakehand:

Welcome aboard Tom. Another addition from Scandinavia and all welcome. Hope your love for Wolves grows as the season goes on :shakehand:

Hi Wolfhunting
Thanks for having me as a member. I am well aware about Pavlos (aka. The pope) and find him to be one of the most entertaining posters of all. I am actually quite a long way from him - He lives on Evia - on the east side of Greece) whereas I live on the Ionian on the west side) so he is probably around 500 kilometres away.

You lucky sod! I was in Lefkada a few weeks ago. Beautiful place.

hey guys just joined the site been reading posts and think the sites ace

Back