• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome new members

I hid my Americanness for awhile until I felt comfortable here but have come out of the closet and broken the ice for us 'Mercuns to roam freely. They're good people here, aside from needing the occasional reminder about who nuked Hitler.

Just proving that you have the typical American knowledge of world geography, being unable to to tell Japan from Germany :eek:

Last edited:
I lurked and didn't say much for awhile before showing my true obnoxious American nature. You still haven't been hit with the full blast-- just wait till I start posting pictures of the gun rack in my pickup. Yeehaw!

I preferred you when you were thinner :)

Some of the humor is definitely lost in translation.

That's because it's humour...

Your schools must be even worse than ours - none of you lot can spell properly.

I thought my teeth were for that!

Tch!! You bloody Yorkshiremen!

Your teeth are for ripping pieces of meat into smaller pieces.

I mean you should be able to eat a reasonably small baby in about 12 mouthfuls....

And if you're very hungry, you'll be able to eat it through a tennis racket.

Without going anywhere near a knife.

Tennessee rocks,thats why us brits move there..they have the most gawjiss gals.:atigrou:

That's just American girls in general. Tennessee not exactly a hot spot for hot women.

Come to DC or my hometown (Dallas) and I'll show you around. :D

That's just American girls in general. Tennessee not exactly a hot spot for hot women.

Come to DC or my hometown (Dallas) and I'll show you around. :D

Gun loving Muscle car enthusiasts? That's my holiday planned.

Just saying hello to one and all.
Nice to see some old names from the mix.
Born and bred Willenhall but now living down south. Still get to games, just not as often as I'd like.
Don't mind being called a 'happy clapper' as all the negativity and constant moaning about anything and everything does get me down at times which as drove me away from other forums.
Favourite player of all time has to be SGB. So much respect for that man, he really is a top bloke but then you all know that already :)
UTW!!

Welcome Mak - nice to have you on board

On the "which state for gorgeous American babes" front, I am saying Florida too. St Pete and Tampa was a fucking babefest. Although Denver in November it was somewhat harder to tell as they had about forty-three layers of clothing on.

Denver has a ton of hot chicks. They might have loads of layers of clothing on, but like LA has a ton of waitress/models, Denver has a ton of sporty skier/snowboarding/etc chicks. I doubt many men leave their houses once the layers come off.

Florida obviously has nice women, same as every other state/country toward the equator.

I'm a new member so I thought id introduce myself. I'm John, been a wolves fan all my life ever since my old man took me to my first game as a kid standing on the southbank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a new member so I thought id introduce myself. I'm John, been a wolves fan all my life ever since my old man took me to my first game as a kid standing on the southbank.

Welcome John.
When did your Dad take you into the old South Bank?

I used to love it in there, but if that's you in that avatar, then it might be 56 years before you were there...
Have a rummage around in here particularly the 'Archive', lots of fun..

Enjoy yourself.

I'm a new member so I thought id introduce myself. I'm John, been a wolves fan all my life ever since my old man took me to my first game as a kid standing on the southbank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If that's you on your avatar and you come from Low Hill. I will always call you Sir on here :)

Hello from Norway, guess some may grow tired of increasing numbers of Vikings. I have to confess Im a United fan, but have always liked Wolves, much due to Andy Gray which i as a youngster found to have great personality. Your appointment of manager kind of put the interest on fire because Solbakken is highly regarded by me. Im now following 4 forums and hope for a good season.

I have to say I am a bit suprised by some of the fans writing around these forums. Its much destructive mumbo jumbo around and who would bleed for the shirt if they read descriptions about them selves in the these most horrible words. But if you thake the devil on your back, you just have to keep on carrying. I hope better times will cange this. Ok Glad to be here.

I liked this joke, I find it fit to the situation :)

A couple of New Jersey hunters are out in the woods when one of them falls to the ground. He doesn't seem to be breathing, his eyes are rolled back in his head. The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps to the operator: “My friend is dead! What can I do?”

The operator, in a calm soothing voice says: “Just take it easy. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead.” There is a silence, then a shot is heard.

The guy's voice comes back on the line. He says: “OK, now what?“

I, for one, welcome our new Viking overlords.

And find it interesting that you guys have a better grasp of the English language than most Americans.

Back