• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome new members

Hey TGD - how do you confuse an idiot?

"Purple."

Not impressed with the StefanWolves on that forum tbh.Has he launched a nickname campaign? Does Skoobs sound like something you'd like to call the manager of the club you love? It makes no sense to me. :)

It wasn't me it was WonderWolf :D

Btw I'm winding them up if you hadn't gathered ;)

I thought i would take the opportunity to welcome myself to this forum.

Welcome FootballMaster!

:)

Hey everyone. I'm an American Wolves fan, following since 2006. Give me your worst.

Mods, I've read through the CoC and everything, but does everything I post have to be reviewed before it's posted? My introduction post never showed up in here.

You should be okay to post now.

Welcome to the forum!

Mods, I've read through the CoC and everything, but does everything I post have to be reviewed before it's posted? My introduction post never showed up in here.

Any words referring to dubious sexual activities and really bad swear words like... Damn and Hellfire, which get included in any posts will be subjected to Mods casting a gimlet eye over your subsequent activities, untill your 100th post. Then you can use words like Bugger. If you're sensitive, there's a swear filter you can turn on or off whenever you like. That's in your own profile and setting page, so you can fill in all that stuff at your leisure.

If you need any help, you can can ask questions in the Admin Area or you can pm any one of us.

Strongly suggest you spend a few days in the Archive Area. There's tons of good stuff, including (General Chatter) What we all look like and What we all do for a living, in case you need an architect or a teacher or even someone who controls one of the country's main transport companies!

Glad to see you aboard, and you're very welcome. Have fun.. oh.... and don't leave half full cereal bowls and your damned mug in the sink!

Last edited:
Hey everyone. I'm an American Wolves fan, following since 2006. Give me your worst.

Booo, USA out! :D

Welcome. You can help me gang up on the tea-baggers when they start talking bad about chili, biscuits and gravy, and the NFL.

Back