• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome new members

I'm actually a Hibs fan with Wolves as my English team , Stephen Fletcher being one of my Favs when at us.

it's a pity to see such a well run club losing out to those that spend beyond there means, onwards and upwards and let's hope we go straight back up .

Hello I'm Stefan, I'm disliked on the other forum and I hope to be disliked on this forum too... just kidding.

1st post of many? :D

Welcome Stefan - I had a lurk on there this morning to see how BBS and Vadim transfers were being received and saw you getting a little stick.

Hello I'm Stefan, I'm disliked on the other forum and I hope to be disliked on this forum too... just kidding.

1st post of many? :D

You'll be fine, just stay away from the John Terry thread. :icon_wink:

And welcome.

main_logo.gif

I sense this forum and its moderators don't take itself as seriously as the other site? if so this could be the start of a beautiful friendship :D

I sense this forum and its moderators don't take itself as seriously as the other site? if so this could be the start of a beautiful friendship :D

Welcome

On the other hand they let you progress to be Glenn Hoddle, that's not nice at all

But you could end up as King John or Bully so it's not ALL bad

This forum is very relaxed and i'm here so it's a win win situation

Back