• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome new members

Big welcome Kim...Hope you enjoy it around here

Hi all,

Dave or Quazzie, I travel with Hatherton Wolves and have done sine I helped form them in 1988. Love everything Wolves, noticed the forum so registered. Hope for some good "banter" and memories.

Welcome aboard Dudleywolf

Hi all,

Dave or Quazzie, I travel with Hatherton Wolves and have done sine I helped form them in 1988. Love everything Wolves, noticed the forum so registered. Hope for some good "banter" and memories.

Welcome Dudleywolf.

Welcome Dudleywolf, I spent the first 21 years of my life in Dudley

Welcome to the forum Dudley, I've been through Dudley 1, 476 times but only stopped 648 times.

I used to work trains from Manchester to Birmingham and back.
Best trips were the ones that didn't stop.... nothing personal.

Hello,
Im brand new to the site, im a life long Wolves fan, anything I need to know or any do's & don'ts I should adhere to??

Hi I'm Joe. I'm actually from the US and have no actual ties to Wolverhampton. After randomly choosing them as my preferred club in FIFA 07 I started watching some Championship games and was hooked watching Sylvan Ebanks Blakes fantastic 08-09 season. Since then I've followed the team although its a bit harder to watch games over here since they're in League 1. I'm planning on making a trip to the Molineux while I'm studying in Belgium this fall.

Hi I'm Joe, a student currently studying and from the US. Fell for with Wolves after watching Blake back in 08-09, originally found the club thru Fifia 07. Have had a hard time recently streaming games for League 1 but I'm excited to be visiting the Molineux next season when I'll be studying in Belgium for the semester.

Hello,
Im brand new to the site, im a life long Wolves fan, anything I need to know or any do's & don'ts I should adhere to??

Welcome BCB.
Have a good look around the place, it's well run and you can have some fun.
The more often you post, the better developed sense of irony you have, the thicker the skin you'll need...

Do's and Don'ts?
Do enjoy yourself. Do challenge people if you think they're talking shite, and do let me know if you're sorry Kevin Doyle is ploughing his furrow at QPR. I'll buy you a pint.
Don't be afraid of asking how to post a photo or any technical stuff in fact, talking of which, if you have any problems with the site, ask FRank. He's our IT expert.

Oh, and DON'T put jokes into the Laughter cemetary before you've read a few already in there. If yours are better, there's a proper Jokes thread.

Enjoy yourself.

Hi I'm Joe. I'm actually from the US and have no actual ties to Wolverhampton. After randomly choosing them as my preferred club in FIFA 07 I started watching some Championship games and was hooked watching Sylvan Ebanks Blakes fantastic 08-09 season. Since then I've followed the team although its a bit harder to watch games over here since they're in League 1. I'm planning on making a trip to the Molineux while I'm studying in Belgium this fall.

Welcome Joe.

Tell us more about yourself and check out post #590.

Hi wolvesforum! Have been reading on and off for the last couple of years but finally decided to take the plunge and sign up. Ive been a wolves fan since very young, but fell out of love with the game for a few years. And having no wolves supporting mates it was when I came across the forum that I rediscovered my passion for the mighty wanderers and for that chaps I must say a big thankyou! Here's to a successful season and the league one title come may. cheers!

Welcome to Londonwolf.
Hope you've found your way around the forum.
It'd be great if you've got stories to tell, great memories or even why you came to be a Wolves fan, if you found your caps key then wrote a blog.
Now that'd be a good thing, but enjoy it on here.

Oh, and we need jokes. Good jokes if you can. There's a thread for them especially.
But if you've just opened a cracker, you can post them on Frank's thread.

Enjoy.

Hi wolvesforum! Have been reading on and off for the last couple of years but finally decided to take the plunge and sign up. Ive been a wolves fan since very young, but fell out of love with the game for a few years. And having no wolves supporting mates it was when I came across the forum that I rediscovered my passion for the mighty wanderers and for that chaps I must say a big thankyou! Here's to a successful season and the league one title come may. cheers!

Welcome London Wolf - where are you in London?

A houseboat - haha nice! I live in Walthamstow and Islington (split between family..) live round the corner from Orient stadium so I'm desperate to get to that one!

Hello I'm Chris been following Wolves since the late 70's. Don't get to many games now but had a season ticket for many years in the south bank.
Loved the team of mid 90's Robbie dennison, stowell, emblem amongst my favorite players and of course the legend that is Steven George Bull.
More of an armchair fan now if I'm honest. Absolutely confident about promotion and love the way Jackett has turned things around onwards and upwards.
Come on you Wolves!!

Hello all! Name's Josh, checking in from the US west coast. Found the forum a few months back, signed up and have been lurking but I wanted to jump in for real. I wasn't much of a football fan growing up, but the 2010 World Cup firmly captured my attention. Wolves followed not so shortly after, but quickly enough, and it's been a mostly downhill roller coaster ever since. Last season was a bit of a spiral into apathy, but Kenny and co have re-ignited my passion, and I'm looking forward to our future and hopefully some good times on here as well!

Back