• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

We are the Champions (by a very very long way)

I also want you to retract or prove I give anyone Racist Abuse.
I do not and never have given Racist abuse.

Fuck all to retract. I do not believe my post mentions you at all.

Well, let me see. You hate the Welsh and the Scots. I consider that pretty fucking racist

This thread was supposed to be a 'happy' one given that this is the best football any of us will have seen our team play - no need to bring it down to the level it is getting to!!

Younquited my post and accused me of diahing out racist abuse.
Retract or i'll see legal advice.

I’ve read this 10 times now..........and still can’t work out what ‘Younquited’ means.

The opposing team split in to 2 lines and join in the applause with the fans whilst Wolves walk on to the pitch betweens the lines Whilst shouting racist abuse and telling jokes about domestic violence.

Kenny was adding to your description of guard of honour by the way.

By the way. Guaranteed 6 points clear in the final table before we kick another ball. Smashed it.

Never in doubt 🤥 [emoji4]

We are going to be 10 to 12 points clear surely. I have LOVED this season. I loved the Mick promotion immensely, when I was present for 44 of the games (I think - it might have been 43 I need to check) but this is a totally different level. Magnificent.

We are going to be 10 to 12 points clear surely. I have LOVED this season. I loved the Mick promotion immensely, when I was present for 44 of the games (I think - it might have been 43 I need to check) but this is a totally different level. Magnificent.

Bloody right. Hope we don't take our foot off the gas but it would be only human. But win the league by 9 to 12 points. Best attack, best defence. And watching the game last night we simply play football at a different level to the rest of the league

Re-reading through the Chasing Pack thread this morning and, along with myself, Paddingtonwolf never doubted it even after the defeats.

I am still surprised at the way this season turned. What a legend.

Got a group of guys from Coimbra to sing "we're top of the league" and "take us to the Premier" after our match on saturday.

Back