• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

We are the Champions (by a very very long way)

I do. I think it is the right thing for Wednesday to do, but is obviously entirely down to them

When Doncaster did it for us last time I thought it was a really nice touch.

What exactly does a "Guard of Honor" entail?

The opposition dress up in full military kit including Busby's & form two lines for our team to stroll onto the field acknowledging the crowd :icon_biggrin:

Can i apologise for these neanderthals....
Appreciate this may not have traversed the Atlantic.

The opposing team split in to 2 lines and join in the applause with the fans whilst Wolves walk on to the pitch betweens the lines

Appreciate this may not have traversed the Atlantic.

The opposing team split in to 2 lines and join in the applause with the fans whilst Wolves walk on to the pitch betweens the lines
Whilst shouting racist abuse and telling jokes about domestic abuse.

Barcelona recently refused to do one for Real Madrid because Ramos is a snowflake and asked them just to stick to applauding.

Calls others Neanderthals while a few days ago posting jokes that belong way in the past. Where's the thread with irony chat?

Whilst shouting racist abuse and telling jokes about domestic abuse.

Barcelona recently refused to do one for Real Madrid because Ramos is a snowflake and asked them just to stick to applauding.

Wrong thread, and my humour has fuck all to do with explaining to anyone what is meant by guard of Honour.

I have been giving no racist abuse out either and i expect admin to be more professional.
Also I was being sarcastic / self depricating

Assume that that is intended as a term of abuse, though the Neanderthals were far more intelligent than the popular pictures would have you believe

Anyway we are all part Neanderthal as interbreeding ocurred

Back