• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

We are the Champions (by a very very long way)

Fixtures are out June 14th I think.

Had a glass of this when we got promoted - none left for winning the title though.AF600743-0220-407A-827E-79CE19925A97.jpg

Just a Session IPA and some chocolate here...

Beer...lots of beer and a great day out in Horwich (apart from the fact we were in horwich) Manchester was fantastic though

Just an Elvis Juice and a Petrus Ruud Bruin. It's the only ale I have left in the house.

Great, enjoyable trip to Manchester with an equally enjoyable trip to and from the Macron! Wolves were simply far better than Notlob, despite some high pressing for the first 15 from Bolton, after that they simply ran out of steam.

Some great moments this season, and 4.8k Wolves fans bouncing around singing "Championes" was up there with some of the best.

Drank way too much Punk IPA and Red Stag whiskey and then I was made to sleep on the landing for reasons you can probably guess!

Just shows quite how effective Leo was before he burnt out...

Celebrating with a delicious Ribena squash.

Mrs HW has locked the booze cupboard until I’m feeling a touch better.

Cheers!

Drank way too much Punk IPA and Red Stag whiskey and then I was made to sleep on the landing for reasons you can probably guess!

Red stag good man! You can't beat bourban

I seem to be going through a case of beer every match day at the moment. My liver is going to be eternally thankful for the summer break.

I seem to be going through a case of beer every match day at the moment. My liver is going to be eternally thankful for the summer break.

Mine too and can get the credit card paid off (well easier said than done)

Back