• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

Popular movement...

f406e600e5a20962e82789a8a514189d.jpg

I've just seen a picture of it similar to the left picture, so I guess one is taken prior to most people arriving.

They wont . He wont. 4 years 1 term president with a huge ego. He will make his mark and may surprise a few people. I am not a Trump lover but we are where we are. Lets hope for a positive term

He needs some actual policies first. Anyone can blither on about jobs, the industries he's on about reinvigorating are gone for good.

Aptly for him and his sexual proclivities, it's all piss and wind.

Didn't watch it. Nothing to see here.
More interested in what/if he achieves anything. I must say last time I was in the states (about seven years ago) I commented on how the infrastructure was dropping to bits.

Oooh, tariffs on the Chinese? What I said. Nice one Don.
Go for it!

He is on form today

- Told the CIA the press created a feud between the 2 with fake stories (based on his comments in press conferences and tweets he made but still fake apparently)

- His inauguration was the largest attended EVER and the white covers on the grass created an optical illusion that made 1.5m people look like 250k.

- Has told the National Parks to stop Tweeting about the attendance yesterday as he doesn't like what they are saying.

The man is just a complete fraud, i hope the congress can say "You're fired!"...

The man is a complete narcissist and possibly insane, if he'd have come to power in North Korea instead of the USA he'd be having people executed by AA cannon just for writing something nasty about him.

Axis of Evil - Kim Jong-un, Rodrigo Duterte, Donald Trump.

Sean Spicer is a nice extension of him as Press Secretary.

He's just said "sometimes we can disagree on the facts".

uinH1rA.gif

So American charitable organisations receiving American state funding will have all funding removed if they push any funding toward abortion issues anywhere globally.

Fucking unbelievable.

So American charitable organisations receiving American state funding will have all funding removed if they push any funding toward abortion issues anywhere globally.

Fucking unbelievable.

Seems this one is a Republican thing rather than a Trump special (doesn't make it any better mind)
Mr Trump also signed an order blocking foreign aid or federal funding for any nongovernmental organisation that provides abortions abroad.
The so-called Mexico City policy was first established by Republican President Ronald Reagan in 1984.
It is typically rescinded by incoming Democratic presidents, including Barack Obama in 2009, and reinstated by Republican presidents.

It is still a sign of what a fucking backward place the US is.

They need to smell the 20th century at least, and hopefully the 21st might follow.

It is easy disagree with his policies, but he seems to be carrying out what he promised to do in his campaign, which is unusual in politics.

Yes - tearing up the the Pacific trade agreement, and the agreement with Canada and Mexico is next for the chop. He is being completely protectionist, and today stated he was looking for more burdensome border taxes. Good luck with getting that free trade agreement...

I wouldn't be surprised considering his links with Scotland.

He does sound like a lunatic, but America is country that can be self sufficient, so what he is doing could be a success in and for the U.S. maybe not so for the rest of the World.

Back