• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

See ya Wardy. Cheers for Liverpool away!

Dyche seems to be keeping the ethos very much on players who get the maximum out of their limited ability, which is fine to a point, but we all know Wardy's limitations at that level - I'm not really sure what he's expecting to change. He'll be perfectly fine for them in the Championship in 2015/16 of course.

Probably the only one of Group 3 who I don't really bear any ill will towards. The rest of them can fuck off.

Happy to see him go, though held no real ill will against him - tried hard within his limitations.

Somewhat surprised that he's got another Premier League berth (even if its likely to be for only one season)

Will always fondly remember his goal at Anfield.All my inlaws are Liverpool so was great getting one over them for once.All the best Wardy!

Never had a problem with Ward, he never went missing for us.

Best of luck to him.

JOH is the main culprit really,lazy fucker that just milks money from Wolves,turned down loan moves last season.At least RJ & Doyler went out on loan & do want to play football

I think Hennessey was a much bigger problem than any of us originally thought.

Yeah this is true Alan,remember the time Hennessey squared up to RJ?At the time I thought RJ was in the wrong,now I'm not so sure?Traitor!

Ward was the best player of the so called bomb squad, and always gave it all..decent technique and some quality finishes i must say..(though he was a forward so he really should have)

Striker converted left back by mad Mick & yet we all remember his goal at Liverpool where he was played in his 'proper position'.Ive no malice towards Ward,always tried his best IMO,all the best Wardinho

Striker converted left back by mad Mick & yet we all remember his goal at Liverpool where he was played in his 'proper position'.Ive no malice towards Ward,always tried his best IMO,all the best Wardinho
I was there when he scored his first goal..

Where was that mate?
Im actually wrong thought it was Ipswich away but he had a little purple patch and scored a couple a few games before. His first goal was in a 2-2 draw against Plymouth at Molineux in 2007.

He won player of the month in his first month at the club whilst playing up front.

I was at that plymouth game.

I was also there for Sam Vokes first Wolves goal away at Plymouth. Worth the entrance fee on its own that was. Absolute cracker.

Kieran Agard gone to Leeds?

Back