• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

No, Kenny is just going for the tactic of having 2 strikers on the bench he doesn't want to use instead of a midfielder.

Maybe Rowe will be competing with Edwards, Jacobs and Sako for an attacking midfield/wide left spot rather than with Evans, Price and McDonald.

Certainly wouldn't say no to Saville, he's a quality player.

They don't look to be getting Forshaw now so moving on to Saville would be logical for Uwe Roesler.

If the figures going around on Twitter are anywhere near what's on offer for Sako I'll drive him to the Crisp Bowl myself.

Someone on Twitter suggesting bid for Sako is £11.5m - that is simply beyond ridiculous

We'd never get anywhere near that for him. There are some panicking on twitter that we will sell him at the last minute but I think he will see out his contract. He'd almost certainly get a Prem move if we don't go up.

We've been linked with Éric Bauthéac (a left winger according to Transfermarkt) over the last couple of days haven't we? I'm sure I saw his name on the Sky Sports Transfer Centre.

If Saville signs, it will certainly make the competition for midfield places very stiff.

Well Nashy has picked up on it now so must be true.

Price out on loan would surely be the most likely. Can't see these Sako rumours being true.

Back