• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

Aye, it was around the time Mick got sacked. I once asked for an official timestamp to be added to the Merlin to Clipboard timeline and my response was "I'll add it when it ends." :icon_lol:

Reading that thread just makes me appreciate Kenny Jackett, Joe Gallen and Kevin Thelwell even more. I'd blocked out the pain of that day/season but we really have come a long way since then.

iy0qJdZ.jpg

I have to admit, whilst reading that brings back horrid memories Glasgowolf's little comments are a good read hahaha!

I'm sure the actual meltdown was related to Steve Bruce?

Anyway it was definitely new manager related. Kenny tagged the thread with it.

Think it was the appointment of TC that did it

Just had a shock. Logged on to BBC Football page and one of the headlines said
MAN UTD GO FOR ROJO
then I read the article and thought Damn It !!

On a scale of one to Glasgowolf (10), what level of meltdown is twitter currently at regarding Ebanks-Blake's availability? Only there has been articles in media about him recently.

Shropshire Star now reporting that Ebanks-Blake is training with group three, but Jackett is saying we wont re-sign him.

And quite right too, unless he's somehow able to rediscover the touch he had several years ago. I love SEB but we can't and indeed shouldn't be signing players out of sentiment. We may as well bring Iwelumo back if that's the case - Big Chris is probably fitter and sharper than SEB is right now anyway.

No chance, we already have the younger model SEB in Dicko.

we've had two league games, one a win against a newly relegated premier side, and the other a loss against last years promotion rivals in their first home game at a completely new ground.....
man i'm shitting myself for our future.

Just relax and trust the guys who didn't lie to us last year, and who aren't working in a factoiry or office all week, and running the club for 90 minutes on a Saturday/Wednesday.

Rotherham have accepted BCFC bid for Agard apparently - something around 750k

Bristol, RUFC supporting mate put something on facebook about it, what happened to his deal with Leeds?

what happened to his deal with Leeds?

From the Players POV - Couldn't agree terms with Leeds
From Leeds POV - The Mad Italian decided he didn't like the player as a person so binned the deal

Guys, I just have to reiterate that it was a brilliant bit of business for us to never even be mentioned in the same sentence as a striker and 11m.

Sent from my Langers with Langertalk

And today's Twitter transfer target is... Danny Graham for £1m
No thanks

Back