• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

Tim Nash ‏@TimNash_star 5m
Just had it from as good an authority as it gets that #Wolves who missed out on Aruna Dindane are NOT chasing Lech Posnan striker Lukasz Teodorczyk.

My "sources" confirm that Nash's aforementioned "sources" are not reliable "sources" of "information".

HEY, don't knock them. Not paid to know about those Foreign types.

Rob Dorsett ‏@Dorselator 2m
See #SSN tmrw for a special interview with Jamie O'Hara: desperation to leave #wwfc, even via a pay cut; desperation at 2 wasted seasons etc

See #SSN tmrw for a special interview with Jamie O'Hara: desperation to leave #wwfc, even via a pay cut; desperation at 2 wasted seasons etc

Don't worry Jamie - we all feel the same.

I'm not sure this interview will do him any favours. It's been over a year now and nobody has even taken him on loan temporarily, says a lot doesn't it?

He makes it sound like we've locked him in a closet and are holding him for ransom.
I've seen some reeeeeeeeaaaaaal shit players, even in the top flight. If he wanted to play, he'd have found a way by now.

Sent from my Langers with Langertalk

He did similar this time last year didn't he? Saying he was still a Prem player. Fitness has been the stumbling block in any potential moves out, hasn't it?

He did similar this time last year didn't he? Saying he was still a Prem player. Fitness has been the stumbling block in any potential moves out, hasn't it?

he did an interview where the E&S slightly screwed him over with the headline "I AM A PREMIER LEAGUE PLAYER" when he had just said he still thinks he is good enough to play in the Premier League.

Fitness is the main reason. Blackpool said no after he trained with them and the fact he took himself to the States to try and do something (which according to KJ didn't work).

I genuinely feel sorry for him and yes, I know that's not a popular opinion on here.

I genuinely feel sorry for him and yes, I know that's not a popular opinion on here.

I don't think he is as bad as being made out by some. Footballing wise, he is dead to us and will really struggle to get back out there and play again

He hasn't really been a bad apple in terms of to the press, he could have easily done so. Too many people get wound up by his wife as well. Just wish he would either get a move or come to an agreement to wrap his contract up and then we can all move on.

Don't feel sorry for him at all. If he wanted to play, he could go get a contract somewhere for 5-10k a week anywhere in the championship. Instead he will sit in reserves on at least 20k.

Don't feel sorry for him at all. If he wanted to play, he could go get a contract somewhere for 5-10k a week anywhere in the championship. Instead he will sit in reserves on at least 20k.

How many deals has he been offered? Zero as far as I can see. Wolves have said they have no intention of paying him up (no idea why). So not much he can do. He ensured he was available to play for th U21's to try and get noticed again and took himself of the USA to try and get fit. Or shoudl he just say to Wolves "you know that contract you gave me? Well forget about it. Put it in the bin and I will bid you all farewel"

None are offered as they won't pay him 10k+ which he will want. If he said he'd go play at Swindon for 5k per week they'd say yes I'd imagine.

I don't particularly feel sorry for him, i doubt whether he's had to visit a food bank yet but i think he has suffered from his misjudged actions with the fans.

I agree with Kenny though and that goes for all the others who are getting zero interest in the transfer market, they'd go up in estimation if they were to ask for their contracts to be cancelled.

Last season he even managed to force his way back into the team, albeit briefly. Yes, he may have been left to rot in the reserves but last season he still had hope that he would play for Wolves again. It's Wolves that have decided he isn't wanted, not O'Hara.

If you want to see someone who no longer wants to play for us, take a swipe at Johnson.

Last season he even managed to force his way back into the team, albeit briefly. Yes, he may have been left to rot in the reserves but last season he still had hope that he would play for Wolves again. It's Wolves that have decided he isn't wanted, not O'Hara.

If you want to see someone who no longer wants to play for us, take a swipe at Johnson.

How do you know Johnson wants to play for Wolves any less than O'Hara? He's played regularly for Wolves more recently than O'Hara has, just because he hasn't begged his way into the U21 games like broken Jamie doesn't mean anything.

Back