• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

Kieran Agard has REJECTED a contract offer and told #Rotherham he wants to leave

Surely we will be looking at this one

I noticed the prices on the website are £400-£500. I was thinking of sponsoring a player as I was intrigued after you sponsored Zele last season, however to rich for me.

Kieran Agard has REJECTED a contract offer and told #Rotherham he wants to leave

Surely we will be looking at this one
Seeing that he's an Arsenal player that's rubbish.

Edit - I actually thought he was on loan from Arsenal.

They have gone up this season as we are in the Championship. Zele is classed as a Silver player so is £450 plus VAT, the full on 1st teamers and new boys will be Gold, I think they are £550 or £600 plus VAT

I could have swore he was still an Arsenal player. My apologies.

Quick look. Last seen at Arsenal in 2005 before joining Everton - then Yeovil - then Rotherham
Its definitely a player I hope Jackett will be looking at. He linked up well with Dicko last season before we signed him.

Its definitely a player I hope Jackett will be looking at. He linked up well with Dicko last season before we signed him.

Only really saw him at Molineux and in the playoffs, definitely worth a punt on that evidence. Dicko, Agard, Chris Wood (or someone of that ilk) and McAlinden would be a great set of options.

The same Twitter account reporting that on Agard is also saying we have contacted Sunderland about Danny Graham

Graham isn't the worst signing in the world. Apparently Middlesborough are set to sign him for £1m.

Graham has lost his way badly. There's a player in there but not sure I'd be wanting to pay money for him. Worth a gamble on a free but I wouldn't want to be staking dollar on him remembering how to play. Imagine if we were asking £1m for Doyle.

I'd like us to sign Graham. I think he could be the type of striker that KJ kept telling us Clarke was after we signed him. He can play as either a number 9 or 10 or alongside another striker in a 4-4-2.

He seemed to be getting back to his best with Boro towards the end of the season as well.

Graham was far better than i expected when he came to Molineux with Swansea after they were promoted, good movement off the ball and linked up well with those around him, i was expecting him to just be a big lump that got on the end of stuff in the box. It's all fell apart for him since then though, offered nothing at Sunderland.

Kieran Agard has turned down a new contract at Rotherham. I'd love to see us reunite him with Dicko.

I'd like us to sign Graham. I think he could be the type of striker that KJ kept telling us Clarke was after we signed him. He can play as either a number 9 or 10 or alongside another striker in a 4-4-2.

He seemed to be getting back to his best with Boro towards the end of the season as well.

Agree, I think Graham has that touch of class with the ball at his feet and can link players in forward positions. Might be a confidence thing that has derailed him the past two seasons, but well worth a punt if the fee is around a million plus incentives. A far better option than Joe Garner or Lukas Jutkiewicz.

3 years ago I'd have liked Graham at this level. As Dan said he has lost his way Doyle esque!

He scored 6 in 18 Championship games last season for Middlesborough which is slightly better than Doyle and Clarke....

Absolute 100% itk twitter account claiming that Wolves will sell Roger the relegator to Sheff Wed for around 1 million....

I'd probably have to get on a train to Sheffield and find someone at Hillsborough to personally apologise if we charged them that much!

Last edited:
Back