• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

I think KJ will want a striker in before the Norwich City game. With Cassidy looking set to join Oldham Athletic on loan, our striking options are limited.

Seems Jackett is still keeping an open mind on Mr Doyle and may bring him home to Ireland, Maybe...
Depends how he does in pre season.

Good!
He must have read the letter I posted to him.
Nice sensible man.

I think KJ will want a striker in before the Norwich City game. With Cassidy looking set to join Oldham Athletic on loan, our striking options are limited.

We play with one up top (one of Dicko, Clarke or McAllinden) with three attacking midfielders behind (three of Sako. Jacobs, Henry, Edwards, Van La para, Ismail, Brancesi)

I'm not sure the boss will be losing any sleep over his striking options....they look quite tasty to me. Another striker would be great but not immediately essential in my opinion.

We play with one up top (one of Dicko, Clarke or McAllinden) with three attacking midfielders behind (three of Sako. Jacobs, Henry, Edwards, Van La para, Ismail, Brancesi)

I'm not sure the boss will be losing any sleep over his striking options....they look quite tasty to me. Another striker would be great but not immediately essential in my opinion.

Largely agree with this, though if McAlinden goes we will need to get one. I'd rather get a loan striker with a view to buying later.

Think we will bide our time for the right striker to come along. We have good enough in the meantime, & as soon as the right striker is available, then we'll sign them & loan out McAlinden.

Think we will bide our time for the right striker to come along. We have good enough in the meantime, & as soon as the right striker is available, then we'll sign them & loan out McAlinden.
Agree, The markets way overpriced at the moment so just wait while other clubs sort out their pecking order. Patience could be key as players become available late in the window.

Brighton fans reckon they've agreed a deal with Ward.

O'Hara training with Doncaster Rovers and set to sign...

God I hope that last one is true.

Sky saying Zele off to Aberdeen on loan

The bastard

Building his international reputation with some appearances in continental competition.

They're in Europe I think - sure they played a qualifier last week. If they get through that would be great experience for him. Just make sure he spreads the word of his good sponsor when they play Rubin Kazan or Metallist Donetsk away.

Its ok, if a player fooks off on loan early doors we can have another player.

I would imagine Van La Parra has already been snapped up.?

The new players are offered to those that sponsored someone last season but their player has now left (so whoever had George will get first pick of Rowe and La Parra). Deadline is July 14th. After that point, any player not taken up will be available to all.

Back