• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

If you look at Deutsch's team for the weekend then it doesn't include one player that wasn't here last year. I'd swap Price for Evans, but the point still stands. I don't buy into the lack of ambition, only interested in houses crap, but who honestly in May would have said that no new signings making our (arguably) first choice 11 was acceptable?

No mate

Kenny is the only one I trust

Morgan, Moxey, I would change them tomorrow

Ken is clearly happy with the squad. Unless you believe the shite spouted elsewhere about how M&M are foiling his plans for success at every turn and he's only saying that to keep his job? I would've got promotion too if it wasn't for you meddling board members!

Ken is clearly happy with the squad. Unless you believe the shite spouted elsewhere about how M&M are foiling his plans for success at every turn and he's only saying that to keep his job? I would've got promotion too if it wasn't for you meddling board members!

4d9.jpg

Attachments

• 4d9.jpg
    4d9.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 29
I mean this nonsense for instance.

Let's sign a backup centre half in case Stearman gets injured, because none of Ebanks-Landell, Hause or Iorfa will do.

Must be at least 28 years old though.

MiftnyD.gif

And how many goals did we let in.......yeah you really know about football

If you look at Deutsch's team for the weekend then it doesn't include one player that wasn't here last year. I'd swap Price for Evans, but the point still stands. I don't buy into the lack of ambitions, only interested in houses crap, but who honestly in May would have said that no new signings making our (arguably) first choice 11 was acceptable?

As I have said, I would have brought in at least a replacement for Edwards. We can say sign a new right winger - Ken only signed VLP six months ago. He obviously rates him. I would sign another CM - if we fancy moving to 4-4-2 at any point. But we don't seem to want to do that. So any one of Price/Evans/Saville/Rowe will do there.

If we perpetually sign players for the senior squad then what message does that send to the U21s? They'll never get a go. We've already seen how Iorfa has done, or should we have just signed a right back in October when it was apparent Doherty was wank?

Ken is clearly happy with the squad. Unless you believe the $#@!e spouted elsewhere about how M&M are foiling his plans for success at every turn and he's only saying that to keep his job? I would've got promotion too if it wasn't for you meddling board members!

You know that Kenny is happy for a fact?

What would you expect him to say??

And how many goals did we let in.......yeah you really know about football

Yes, I do, thanks.

I don't put anything forward other than my opinion. If people question it, I answer. You are asked questions and you don't answer them.

What is a "midfield general"? Please define it for me. And don't say "Paul Ince", football has moved on.

So you feel none of those players are capable of playing centre half for Wolves? What are they doing at the club then?

You know that Kenny is happy for a fact?

What would you expect him to say??

To flip the question on it's head.

How do you know for a fact he's not happy? All you've got is speculation to fuel your own agenda.

Stearman was dropped, not injured, as he had been poor for a number of games. He has come back in and been good. If he was out for the season, I'd be comfortable there are enough options in the club to cover it, Hause being top off my list.

As I have said, I would have brought in at least a replacement for Edwards. We can say sign a new right winger - Ken only signed VLP six months ago. He obviously rates him. I would sign another CM - if we fancy moving to 4-4-2 at any point. But we don't seem to want to do that. So any one of Price/Evans/Saville/Rowe will do there.

If we perpetually sign players for the senior squad then what message does that send to the U21s? They'll never get a go. We've already seen how Iorfa has done, or should we have just signed a right back in October when it was apparent Doherty was $#@!?

So you belittle my post like a complete tosser but you want to sign...

A number ten....

A CM......

Oh that's what i said??

Leave you too I have three hospitals to sort out tomorrow and can't be arsed to argue with a hypercrite

So you belittle my post like a complete tosser but you want to sign...

A number ten....

A CM......

Oh that's what i said??

Leave you too I have three hospitals to sort out tomorrow and can't be arsed to argue with a hypercrite

No, that isn't what you said at all.

Let me know how the hospitals go though after you have sorted them out.

To flip the question on it's head.

How do you know for a fact he's not happy? All you've got is speculation to fuel your own agenda.

He never said he was happy or not happy. Ask the person, who said Kenny is happy and how he knows it.

If we perpetually sign players for the senior squad then what message does that send to the U21s? They'll never get a go. We've already seen how Iorfa has done, or should we have just signed a right back in October when it was apparent Doherty was $#@!?
Iorfa was highly spoken about at RB or CH as was Hause at CH. I haven't heard anyone in the U21's that is close to breaking through as a number 10.

I would have been delighted with a top half finish this year, so appreciate perspective is needed, but I believe the league is poor and we will lose our most creative player in the Summer. I'd hate us to have missed out on a moment in time by not signing the right player in the right position in this window.

Iorfa was highly spoken about at RB or CH as was Hause at CH. I haven't heard anyone in the U21's that is close to breaking through as a number 10.

I would have been delighted with a Top half finish this year, so appreciate perspective is needed, but I believe the league is poor this year, we will lose our most creative player in the Summer and would hate us to have missed out in a moment in time by not signing the right player in the right position in this window.

We don't have a number 10 ready to go in the U21s unfortunately but my point is that you can't just keep signing players forever. It would have been easy for Ken to sign a RB on loan in late November - he went with a kid. Surely that is the way to go.

I personally believe Edwards is largely unfit for purpose - but the manager doesn't feel that way! We can debate the "vacancy" there all we like but he thinks Edwards is good in that position. There isn't a vacancy. For me Jacobs is a clear upgrade and we already own him - the manager thinks otherwise. If he wants to upgrade on Edwards then he'll be looking for someone with similar energy levels but better at scoring and creating. I don't think he's looking for one and I don't think he'll find one. Number 10s don't generally run around a lot.

We have a good young squad, a sensible manager and a board that would not let us get into financial trouble.

Were not in any danger of relegation and really should be able to play with the freedom for the rest of the season with little expectation of promotion.

The playoffs would be an excellent achievement.

Yes we haven't pushed the boat out during this window and I think this is further proof that expectations are low and are being more than achieved.

It's a wonder no one was mad when we didn't sign Angel di Maria...

with Henry putting his hand up for the number 10 role i think that solves the issue of having an Edwards replacement

with Sako back and options in the forward line with Afobe i think we are looking pretty good which is why Leon has been allowed out on loan

When has Henry played as a #10?

with Henry putting his hand up for the number 10 role i think that solves the issue of having an Edwards replacement

with Sako back and options in the forward line with Afobe i think we are looking pretty good which is why Leon has been allowed out on loan

Great forward line!

Back