• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

Good luck with that one. Just the 21 years since the clubs dealt directly with each other.

I cannot remember the last time we sold someone to them or vice versa that the club didn't want to. Bull, Thompson, Dennison, Robertson, Paskin, Edwards, Lange were all surplus to requirements.

If we start with nonsense like Dave Edwards on the left of a 4-4-2 then we deserve everything coming to us. Just no.

If we were to do that Golbourne would have to start. I expect same team that started v Blackpool

It will be the same team as last week, possible exceptions Doherty in for Hause and Afobe in for Henry with Dicko playing a more wide role

No Lingard in the Yernited squad tonight.

Kim Bo-Kyung has been released by Cardiff. Thought he looked a terrific player at this level a few seasons ago, worth a shot?

Pete 0'Rourke who from what others have said in the past is reliable says Albion and QPR have made firm bids for Sako. I don't think we'd sell to the former and he'd be mad to go to the latter

He's got plenty wrong as well as plenty right.

Sako won't go in this window.

Kim Bo-Kyung has been released by Cardiff. Thought he looked a terrific player at this level a few seasons ago, worth a shot?

I'd have him in a heartbeat but the fact he's been out-and-out released may point toward homesickness or the like.

EDIT: Just done a bit more snooping and it seems Celtic are after him. Also seems he's been released because Russel Slade "didn't rate him". Cardiff supporters on their local rag's site are pissed.

Slade is a bog standard L1/L2 manager who got lucky last season, got a job way above his capabilities as a result and is making some crazy calls. His tactics are fucking dire.

As I read the stories they all seemed copied and pasted from when we had Saunders.

I think he'll go to any premier club as his next step up he's a pro he was trying to get to Forest when we were L1. That's the way it is

Reports that West Brom have improved their bid for Callum McManaman to 4.75 million.

Back