• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

I suggest that he might play tonight for United and then join us Monday officially barring injury. Quality signing and gives us frightening options for our front 4.

Over to KJ now to get us in the top 6, the squad we have now is very capable of making that.

If he signed our 'back up' XI would be something like;

-------------Kuszczak-----------

Doherty*---EEL----Hause---Ricketts

------Evans----Rowe-------

Henry------Jacobs----VLP

------------Afobe------------

*Boak

**Excuse possible shit formatting, on my phone

Ikeme, Kuzsczak

Iorfa, Doherty, Batth, Stearman, Hause, Golbourne

McDonald, Price, Evans

VLP, Edwards, Sako, Lingard, Henry

Dicko, Afobe

I'd imagine that would be our normal 18 for a matchday. Very strong indeed.

I'd happily let Jacobs go now. No chance he's getting in there.

Afobe hasn't come here to be back up Dan.

Back up as it is now. But KJ isn't going to mess around the formation, he is direct competition for Dicko which is great for us.

I think now Jackett would go 4-4-2, as previously he didn't want big man, little man up top.

I suggest that he might play tonight for United and then join us Monday officially barring injury.

He was meant to have trained with us today, but didn't for some reason, so I guess you may be right.

He won't, where does Edwards go? or Price? Both have been important players in our recent run of form. In a game like this against a struggling team at home he may think we need another forward option but just because we have another good forward doesn't mean we should throw away a system we have generally used and built on over the past year.

I don't think our midfield is good enough/right, although Price over Evans may make a different.

Ok if not start we now have a so called Plan B option that Jackett wasn't happy with earlier in the season.

It's about having seven/eight/nine players who aren't in the first eleven who the manager wants and thinks can do a job off the bench or in the team if form/injury forces a change.

Back