• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

Why would you hide the fact a player was injured?

No idea.

They did it with McCarey and his back and when he had surgery it was mentioned he struggled with it v Northampton in the Cup. It seems Evans was playing (maybe they didn't know at the time) with a broken bone v Ipswich & Derby.

No idea.

They did it with McCarey and his back and when he had surgery it was mentioned he struggled with it v Northampton in the Cup. It seems Evans was playing (maybe they didn't know at the time) with a broken bone v Ipswich & Derby.

We then go and do the reverse last week and say on Weds/Thurs that Edwards won't be ready for the Forest game and then lo and behold, there he is in the starting XI. Strange way of doing things.

Pete O'Rourke ‏@SkySportsPeteO 37s37 seconds ago
Wolves are set to sign Bristol Rovers striker Donovan Wilson on a short-term deal after he impressed on trial.

Signed a year pro-contract with Rovers in May of this year. I guess this one will very much be a Development squad player.

Just had a peak at MolMix for the first time in ages. They're like a parody of themselves.

2 pages back people were saying 'if we sign him we'll moan about signing a Leage 2 player and if we don't we'll moan about not signing a League 2 player'. Now, a couple of hours on those very same posters are all pissing the bed because we've not signed Toney.

Can't decide who talks more $$$$, Kenny Jackett or Dean Saunders.

Behave yourselves FFS.

It is like a car crash on there at the moment. I particularly like the NINE PAGE Jackett Out thread.

Never seen such an active pant-wetting competition. There are issues at the moment, of course there are, but this shouting "I'm Angry" to see who can do it the loudest is fucking embarrassing.

It's more about us missing out on another player we've tried to sign rather than who the player is, which is understandable. We look very amateurish in the transfer market this season.

It just isn't Craig. It is moaning for the sake of moaning. Had the deal gone through then the "league 2 nobody" moaning would have continued. Now it hasn't the "we are amateurish in the transfer market" moaning starts instead.

Sometimes I wish the fucking internet could be turned off.

Wasn't there talk yesterday of Clarke going somewhere on loan?

There was a comment from Jackett earlier in one of the E&S stories saying no-one will be leaving today, could someone pulling out of a deal for Clarke have been the reason for us not pursusing Toney? Perhaps the funds required to bring him in are currently tied up in Clarke?

Don't worry, the League 2 nobody thing is coming anyway with this Donovan striker. By the same people lamenting that we couldn't even sign a League 2 striker...

There is something really funny about that even though Toney was more likely to push for the first team than Donovan (I am assuming at least) but where should this anger be directed towards? The fee was agreed so we can hardly accuse the board for penny pinching! Things like this comes out because clubs in general will not (or is it cannot) be transparent with their dealings in the market...Jackett almost never tells the truth to the E&S for example.

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/2014/11/27/bully-why-did-wolves-not-go-for-bent/

Oh fook off Bully you moron. Why do people still put stock by his opinions? Wonderful footballer but he's a fucking idiot.

Let's have a see what Villa fans think of Darren "six league goals since August 2012" Bent:

He's a professional footballer whose style is incredibly inflexible. The game of football has passed him by. He couldnt make an impact on a Fulham side either last season who got relegated and who play with wingers and had Lewis Holtby in their side playing centrally as well and he was a disaster. The guy couldnt give a shit and is seeing out his extortionate £70k a week contract. That is all. He hasnt developed his game, no aspect of his skillset has improved and he appears to have decided to give up on moving. He has no strength, no mobility, no pace, no first touch, no vision and no desire. He has literally nothing going for him as a professional footballer at the Premiership level.

I fucking hate him. Clearly out of favour and instead of pushing himself when given an opportunity out on loan last season, instead of making noise about wanting to leave, the spoilt fucking prick elects to sit around on his increasingly fat ass and collect a colossal sum of cash, a wage he has not deserved to be paid for about 3 years. He didnt want to force a move because he would either a) have to work to earn his cash or b) have to settle for a much lower wage.

Sounds like exactly what we're after. A more expensive Leon.

Don't worry, the League 2 nobody thing is coming anyway with this Donovan striker. .

Rovers are non league....

It seems Northampton pulled out of the deal rather than anything Wolves have done.

It just isn't Craig. It is moaning for the sake of moaning. Had the deal gone through then the "league 2 nobody" moaning would have continued. Now it hasn't the "we are amateurish in the transfer market" moaning starts instead.

Sometimes I wish the fucking internet could be turned off.

Its never that simple is it else we all could do it.

Hello, Is that Paul Lambert,.
Yes speaking,
Could you allow Jack Grealish on loan to Wolves until the new year.
Paul Lambert.
Yes no problem, will drive him over myself.

oh, whoops! Googled them, saw they had lost 1-0 to Tranmere and didn't see the First Round thing! And if it is something that happened from Northampton's side then Wolves can't really be blamed

My Bristol Rovers supporting friend at Uni reckons he's meant to be really talented. It's just the timing of the signing I suppose, when we've missed out on a player we are trying to sign. Personally I think we need a right back more than a striker now we have Graham (who I think will prove to be a good signing)

It gets better: As the Toney move had failed this apparently means that Clarke isn't going anywhere.

Source

Back