• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

The predictable explosion on MolMix has started. Bunch of cunts. Spent all morning moaning this player was unknown and why didn't we sign Bent, and now failing to sign him is abject disaster.

Fuck right off.

As some on here have suggested Toney was seen to be signing to play in behind, so why sign Bent when we have probably a better technical player in Graham.

Obviously we've had a fee agreed hence the medical, so can a bidding war really happen if the player likes what he's seen today at Compton. If the player wants to join Wolves he will.

Darren Bent is a disgrace of a footballer.

Why sign Bent anyway, have those who wanted him not watched him in the last 18 months. No movement at all and just doesn't look interested, definitely not what we are after.

You would have thought Wolves fans would have learned from Johnson and O'Hara, but clearly fucking not.

We could be taken over by Sheikh Makhtoum Al-Billions, buy a squad to match Man City, build Molineux to an 80,000 capacity, including a standing South Bank to rival the sudtribune at Dortmund and then the moaners would say "the soul of the club has gone, Arab mafia". Competitive pant-wetting is fucking pathetic.

I dont want Bent here..too lasy like slink says

The predictable explosion on MolMix has started. Bunch of $#@!s. Spent all morning moaning this player was unknown and why didn't we sign Bent, and now failing to sign him is abject disaster.

$#@! right off.

I refer the honourable gentleman to post #2597 ;)

I couldn't stand 'Molineux-Mix'. Jesus, it's almost laughable! Never touch it with a barge pole. I tend to stick to this forum and whatever the BBC say. I hope we do manage to sign Toney. I like the look of him. Fingers crossed that the 'blip' will be overcome.

I like the look of him as well, Croxden, and reports of him are very encouraging. Fingers crossed. Don't forget we had similar issues with Kightly when Man United got involved but got the deal over the line.

I can't find anything to suggest that the deal isn't going through and young Mr Toney will be ours. Hope so. We need something to happen up front.

Don't be daft, Johnson has no interest in playing and Doyle is injured.

The predictable explosion on MolMix has started. Bunch of $#@!s. Spent all morning moaning this player was unknown and why didn't we sign Bent, and now failing to sign him is abject disaster.

$#@! right off.

/boggle

Do you read the comment section on the E&S too?

Back