• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

Personally glad we haven't gone and signed a self-proclaimed murderer. He looks like an asshole regardless.

Sent from my Langers with Langertalk

Go on Roy, you know you want to!

Doyle was brilliant for us for two seasons and he justified his revised contract terms as other clubs were sniffing around him at the time. There would have been outrage on here at the time if he had been allowed to leave. I hope that he can rediscover that sort of form although I think that he lost his hunger for the game when his family began to grow along with being set up for life.

FAO Wolf Hunting.....Roy, do not read this linked thread! ;)

He started it........

Go on Roy, you know you want to!
Doyle was brilliant for us for two seasons and he justified his revised contract terms as other clubs were sniffing around him at the time. There would have been outrage on here at the time if he had been allowed to leave. I hope that he can rediscover that sort of form although I think that he lost his hunger for the game when his family began to grow along with being set up for life.

To late, too late!
What a bunch of cunts they are down there, Jesus!
I was sorely tempted to join the forum, and go against the flow, but... I just couldn't be arsed really!
There were quite a few saying the same as you Sniffer, defending him, let's wait and see, he did OK for QPR etc etc, same old same old.
But you're all very kind looking out for my welfare...

Personally glad we haven't gone and signed a self-proclaimed murderer. He looks like an asshole regardless.

Sent from my Langers with Langertalk
Surely he's just copping the image. The tear only truly means such in prisons, so find out if he's been in one and we'll know.

If only his motto had been 'A player who leapfrogs, fails to catch the trawler', we could have claimed we'd missed out on the next Cantona.

Question for those in the know with more knowledge of the PL, but does anyone know the who'd we most likely get on loan as a striker from those teams ? I'd assume it would be 4th-5th in line young strikers who look like they could start in the Championship - can't be a huge list?

Back