• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Thoughts

I'm happy to live in the moment and enjoy, the best football I've seen in the last nearly 40 years since I've been going down. I find talk such as I heard on WM on the way home tonight of 'winning the PL in 2 seasons' and 'heard a rumour we are going to buy Messi out of his contract in the Summer' all a bit embarrasing to be honest. I believe we will go up, I can only see crippling injuries or complacency preventing that, but after all the $#@! years I'm not going to let a good one pass me by and take it for granted
That must be why they have added a 695million Euro buy out clause to his contract :)

Huddersfield are 11th in the Premiership. Their wide forward players on Sunday were Tom Ince and our old pal RVLP. The day before we had Cavaleiro and Jota. There cannot be a person on the planet (outside Huddersfield) who would take Ince and Van la Parra over Cav and Diogo

I've said it before, whoever did his medical needs to be sacked because they missed the eyes in the back of his head (Neves joins an exclusive club of Wolves personnel with extra body parts alongside Slawo Peszko with his third kidney and Dean Saunders with the massive cock in the middle of his forehead).

Excellent ... made me laugh out aloud, sitting here alone at my computer ... :D

Huddersfield are 11th in the Premiership. Their wide forward players on Sunday were Tom Ince and our old pal RVLP. The day before we had Cavaleiro and Jota. There cannot be a person on the planet (outside Huddersfield) who would take Ince and Van la Parra over Cav and Diogo

+1

Don’t listen to the WM phone in not that anyone on here needs reminding how appalling it is.
Combination of Wolves fans being Uber optimistic about the future and fans of other clubs taking great offence to it.
I’m very cautious about how well we’re doing, I always expect the worse from Wolves or to be let down suppose it comes from watching us during the 90’s and that fateful 01/02 season.
But the only thing that’ll stop us is a catalogue of injuries or complacency.
Even if teams try and nullify the way we play we have enough quality to overcome that.

Back