• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Things that make you SAD thread.

My current ones which are worn out are Wolves slippers obviously, when I got them about 5 years ago I said ooh thanks thinking I'd never wear them but been wearing them for 3 years now (only in the winter obviously). I always used to think what a fucking boring thing to ask for but I'm converted now. Probably be bloody jamas next year.

Starts with slippers, then pyjamas then a nice housecoat

Former-Playboy-Associates-Sign-Open-Letter-Supporting-Hugh-Hefner-Amid-Secrets-of-Playboy-Allegations.jpg

I've got a good pair of slippers, moccasin style but they must have a decent sole on them. Can't go out to get coal/wood etc if it's been raining and they soak up the wet, no good at all.
Had these for a year now but it seems she's seen a better pair... probably jammed with lambswool...

I've got a good pair of slippers, moccasin style but they must have a decent sole on them. Can't go out to get coal/wood etc if it's been raining and they soak up the wet, no good at all.
Had these for a year now but it seems she's seen a better pair... probably jammed with lambswool...
I thought that the whole point of slippers was to wear them indoors? Thus preventing traipsing about in shite outside and treading it into the carpet.

I’ve mullered a few pairs doing that, but as Leeds says even it’s not wet you still bring the outdoors crap in. Keep a pair of sliders by the back door and job‘s a good ‘un. Anything else and you can’t be arsed to switch and you’re back to square one.

Slippers are crap. I'd rather just wear socks.

Nah, you get dusty and gritty feet no matter how clean you keep your floors. Although to be fair I reckon I’m a bit OCD when it comes to feet.

Several different pairs, summer, winter etc. One indulgence though, do love those nice white complimentary hotel jobs. Tend to only last a few weeks so always shove a few pairs in the suitcase. Good job it’s only feet or I’d have the towels and robe away too.

I’ve mullered a few pairs doing that, but as Leeds says even it’s not wet you still bring the outdoors crap in. Keep a pair of sliders by the back door and job‘s a good ‘un. Anything else and you can’t be arsed to switch and you’re back to square one.
Wtf is a slider?

A slider is a flip flop without the bit that goes between your toes.

Unsurprisingly a big fan of slippers indoors. Warm, comfortable, what's not to like? Have 4 or 5 different pairs, all different styles, & all Xmas gifts.
One of my faves, are my slipper socks.
Also a big fan of sliders, especially in summer.
Seem to have a lot in common with @EpsomWolf here!

Generally barefoot indoors. Thongs/flip-flops or barefoot outside if the weather is suitable or an old pair of slip on trainer types for gardening and boots for heavier wotk.

When did a chocolate digestive become a digestive with a hint of chocolate?20221107_202428.jpg

Back