• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

There goes Julen!

All they need to do is put a different person in the Exec Chairman's seat.

We are not badly run as such. Look around and you will see plenty of badly run clubs we currently have the wrong person leading the club.

Jeff was fine for the first couple of years but then decided he knew it all and then our issues started. Making transfer decisions (Fabio), binning anyone who didn't nod a long with him and put in idiots to replace them.
He did rectify some of that when the Lopetegui era started but here we are again with another comms disaster.

Problem Jeff has created for himself here is he needs to speak to clarify some things but if he does that a lot of people won't believe him and he will show a lack of understanding for some basic things in his role.

So its not Fosun to do one, its Jeff and replace him with someone who knows how to run a football club.
Jeff or his replacement should have one job and that's hiring someone knowledgeable to run the club, and then get out of their way.

Our fans always think the fucking sky is falling in, that's the problem. That and thinking Guillem Ballbag has cosy fireside chats with Julen in Tettenhall on a weekly basis.

Would Lop just come out and say 'yep, all sorted, Jeff said I can splash the cash' though, even if they were close to an agreement?

Here’s the actual video of what he said. I have to be honest, he’s far from convincing me with his loyalty. Listening to this, he could well be off in the summer.

What a fucking mess.
I watched that same video before my comment just above - I’m kind of optimistic as it feels he is pushing hard to get a really competitive team not just being fobbed off.

When he says we will see what the solution will be, I think he's talking about how many and which players they will look to sell in order to fund the signings he wants.

Credit to him for not having his belly tickled by a clueless owner. He wouldn't have come here without assurances that we're aiming for more than the same bottom six bullshit, and he's right to call it out.

If Jeff lied to him to get him in and keep him up...fair play I'd have done the same. Cunt's trick but it worked, and it's delayed the inevitable relegation if Fosun have pulled the plug.

Gives Vinny a ready made excuse for putting prices up again next season.

I dont find that as sinister as some seem to, he wants to be here i think from that, and they are discussing the transfer nitty gritties.
More a manager pushing the board to get a bit more, than a mass walkout.

I dont find that as sinister as some seem to, he wants to be here i think from that, and they are discussing the transfer nitty gritties.
More a manager pushing the board to get a bit more, than a mass walkout.
Yeah this. When he spoke of being happy here and about the fans too was encouraging, I think he's staying. He is looking forward to meeting Hwang's granny in South Korea!

Seems fairly none committal to me, don't think it indicates much either way. If he's confident they'll be a budget to make us a team pushing for the top half he'll stay, if he doesn't he won't. Feel like Neves needs to go quickly or Fosun need to guarantee underpinning investment before he does

Back