• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Winter Transfer Thread (And Summer Free Transfers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being linked to Enzo Crivelli on Twitter.

He’s a young French forward with an average goal scoring record. Villa & Cardiff also interested, apparently.

Not African, not my area.

#notpaidtoknow

It wouldn't surprise me if we have a signing or two pending based on the weekend. If the r&r has worked then we go with what we have, but another flat performance and we'll freshen it up.

I have heard the same from quite a reliable source, however he did say that this was prior to our game with Forest so there is a chance that they may have had a rethink.

I like Mir, but I don't think he is ready to be our backup striker just yet. Sure Nuno knows better than me though!

It would be very foolish not to try and sign a RWB, if Doc gets injured we will have a very lopsided team with most likely Bennett at RWB that cant happen.

I am happy to have Mir as our 2nd striker you don't spend 1.5 million unless they have something and whilst hes not shown that much yet he does need time to adapt. I think the Swansea game similar to MGW will have been a massive learning curve and he will have to crack on from there (he said as much on twitter) the guys saying he isn't good enough after a cup game and a few sub appearances are idiots.

No point in Mason style panics buys please!! Speaking of which, Mason or Mir......I know who i would pick.

It would be very foolish not to try and sign a RWB, if Doc gets injured we will have a very lopsided team with most likely Bennett at RWB that cant happen.

I am happy to have Mir as our 2nd striker you don't spend 1.5 million unless they have something and whilst hes not shown that much yet he does need time to adapt. I think the Swansea game similar to MGW will have been a massive learning curve and he will have to crack on from there (he said as much on twitter) the guys saying he isn't good enough after a cup game and a few sub appearances are idiots.

No point in Mason style panics buys please!! Speaking of which, Mason or Mir......I know who i would pick.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37199446 (Paul Gladon signs for Wolves for £2m...)

Mason wasn't a panic buy.............it was just a shit one.
I think it was, we were desperate for a striker and signed one despite the fact he had none of the qualities Kenny wanted.

I guess we will never know but yes it was a very bad signing especially for 3 million.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Mir looked pretty decent at Barnsley,back to goal and ball to feet he seems to have some good control for a tall fella,he also layed off some decent balls to Jota.

Probaly be more effective when we are the away team and counter attacking.

Let's face it, barring a collapse of epic proportions, we will be going up with the players we already have. If we can pull off getting Jota on a permanent then I will be absolutely delighted even if we don't end up signing anyone else. We have no right to have a player like that in our team. If we did sign him I would imagine another loan would come in anyway.

Next summer is the big window, not this one.

I would still like to see someone come in. Cover for RWB the preference.

We are not scoring enough goals, we are not really having enough shots.
Leo has gone of the boil if you look at his career stats
20, and 24 for Estoril
15 for El Habsi
you have to wonder if he will get another 10 at this level.

I really like Bonatini he has changed my mind about him.
I do think we need someone else to assist.

For some reason we are not creating as many as we were earlier in the season

I think with us looking nailed on for promotion, they'll review every loanee in the summer, and how they have coped with a full gruelling season. If they can save spending until the summer it's better for FFP purposes, plus we may be able to get even better players and let the likes of Bonatini go back to his club if we're after players like Andre Silva again.

I think it was, we were desperate for a striker and signed one despite the fact he had none of the qualities Kenny wanted.

I guess we will never know but yes it was a very bad signing especially for 3 million.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Wasn't panic as we clearly had him lined up. It didn't fit into what the manager really wanted but there was no panic in signing him. Kevvy T wanted him and got him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back