• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Winter Transfer Thread (And Summer Free Transfers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Telles thing is interesting - if we get him I guess either Dougie or vinagre are moving on

Miranda linked with a move to score Braga today

We're not going to sign Alex Telles.

Miranda going back wouldn't be overly surprising as he's probably sixth choice at the back now.

Don't think it'll be an issue if Miranda goes, we have 5 CBs plus Saiss to fill in if need be, should be able to get to the end of the season alright

Leo has said that he wants to stay at Wolves so why do you think that he won't sign permanently?

With Leo, I might have an unpopular opinion, but I feel his lack of pace will prevent him being a top striker in the Premiership. Though for the quoted fee we would presumably not lose out financially, it wouldn't surprise me if Nuno doesn't sign him.
As for Miranda he won't cut it if we get promotion so selling our 6th choice centre back is ok with me.
I'm not against all of the new players though �� - please sign Diogo, Willy and Ruben!

Lack of pace is only an issue if you play balls that require pace. Bonatini was helping out at left back against Swansea, brings others into play, drifts into areas that cause uncertainty for defenders, has good technique, can pass a ball...Bodvarason had pace.

Would be sad if Roderick leaves as I really think he's a good player but there's no room for sentiment anymore and I'm sure the players are all aware of this.

I think defensively Miranda is on par with Batth who let's face it won't be good enough if we go up. He cracking on the ball but always looks vulnerable on the back foot.

Longer term Bennett is our back up should Hause come in.

Shame for Roddy but Wolves don't fuck about anymore and I'm very glad for that.

On Bonatini, if we don't sign him we are fucking mad he has all the qualities we need at any level for 5 million we should be wearing a stripy shirt and a mask.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

I think defensively Miranda is on par with Batth who let's face it won't be good enough if we go up. He cracking on the ball but always looks vulnerable on the back foot.

Longer term Bennett is our back up should Hause come in.

Shame for Roddy but Wolves don't fuck about anymore and I'm very glad for that.

On Bonatini, if we don't sign him we are fucking mad he has all the qualities we need at any level for 5 million we should be wearing a stripy shirt and a mask.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Presumably not a blue & white one

Putting Miranda on par with Batth is madness!

Miranda is better than Batth - still wouldn't put him back in the team at the moment though

Can't see any reason why would get rid of him now though unless we'eve been offered a deal too good to lose (not that we need the money though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back