• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Winter Transfer Thread (And Summer Free Transfers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Norwich fans were adamant that Oliveira was the best striker in the league before the start of the season. Maybe he can finally fulfill his potential here.

Oliveira is a possibility & if that's who Nuno wants to have then happy to trust him more than anyone else (he's shown that he can turn players around - Doherty & Coady this year proves that)

Still wouldn't be surprised with an alternative signing that no one predicts instead

From what I’ve seen of Hugill he’s definitely not what we are after. Just a target man really.

He looked slightly better than that against us. Wouldn't be buying him though.

Hugill is alright. Strong and decent in the air but he's not a very good footballer, we should not be going near him.

Apart from bringing in a striker, I am not sure we will do a lot of business in January. I imagine it is usually teams that are struggling that atempt to bring players in to try to improve their fortunes.

I think the main thing will be one striker in and turn all the loans permanent that we are able to.

Having just watched the second half of Cardiff-Preston couldn't say there was a player on the pitch I'd want

Having just watched the second half of Cardiff-Preston couldn't say there was a player on the pitch I'd want

Totally agree
It was an absolute pile of shit of a game. Warnock cloggers have run out of gas as most predicted. Hugill was embarrasing to watch at one point climbed back over the advertising board to feign injury on the pitch. Then from off the side of the pitch did the same again. Worth it to see how annoyed Warnock was, but that was as bad a game as you'll ever see. Like a league 2 mid table clash.

Can’t believe we haven’t signed anyone yet. Fosun out

I’m not even drunk so not sure what my excuse for that was! :icon_lol:

I look drunk now you've edited it!

Probably someone has signed just not announced yet. No club would be that incompetent.

I am told we're signing a Spanish striker in the window. That's all I've got but it comes from a member of the Wolves board.

Hope it’s mir from Valencia...

He’s supposed to be signing for Madrid but maybe nuno can turn his head!

I am told we're signing a Spanish striker in the window. That's all I've got but it comes from a member of the Wolves board.
p61316.png

[emoji47]

Be a good move for him

Bear :icon_lol:

Mata? (Cheap version). Top scorer in Spanish 2nd, team aren't in playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back