• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Winter 2018/19 Transfer Thread

The Tielmens bid. The lads in the pub didn't believe me.

Is this correct?
688dbf7d11a92c465c7d372a5ccb3fa9.jpg

Nuno certainly seemed like he was being knowingly enigmatic after the match yesterday;
And on if any business could be done before the transfer window shuts on Thursday, Nuno added: "The transfer window is there, there is still time to go.
"But we have to be focused on our daily work and our training sessions.
"The club is ready, people are ready."

From Tim ‘will now always be known for his made up Robbie Keane rumour’ Nash:

I understand Jonny is at Compton to sign a permanent deal from Atletico Madrid. It will be an £18m joint club record signing for @Wolves, matching the amount they paid for Adama Traore.

Stevenson to Colchester permanently. Aaron Collins has also left by mutual consent.

That was a weird signing all around.

Not really weird. Highly rated lower league player, we took a punt and it didn't work out for him. Plus the club has changed a lot since he arrived and as Nuno said regarding Leo, sometimes players get left behind, not through anything they are doing but simply because our club is not staying still.

According to Twitter we have made a £22m bid for Youri Tielemans from Monaco

And the other name mentioned on there is Robert Skov from FC Copenhagen

Twitter says Leicester have already agreed a swap loan deal for him with Andre Silva.

Everyone's been looking at Tielemans this window. I wouldn't have thought there's anything doing there.

Also, Twitter isn't a source.

Maybe Donk has had a word with Tielemans & told him it's great here.

In all seriousness, he would be a ridiculous signing for us. Fits the bill too. Young, massive potential, big reputation (like Neves) as one of the best prospects in football, played at a good level already - will likely increase in value. He ticks every box for Fosun.

Back