• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Winter 2018/19 Transfer Thread

100% Timothy Fosu-Mensah.

12c82f723ec987fefb0a2fbd80a841aa.jpg

They don't look like the same person to me

Pep won't pay £100m for neves, but he's certainly on the radar

Bauer was one of the few to come out of Stoke last season with any credit

Not played though since I think?

If he won't pay it, we won't sell. And he seems to be acknowledging that.

It's not as simple as that as you know. Players have more power than that these days. And let's be fair, we a: owe Mendes more than one favour, and b: Shi says that the only way to make money from football is selling players.

Bauer would be very underwhelming, but would probably come in and do a solid enough job as back up and when called on.

As for Pep and wanting Neves, they can fuck off. Probably trying to get in his head before tonight's game. I hope Neves smashes in the winner like he did v Liverpool last week.

It's not as simple as that as you know. Players have more power than that these days. And let's be fair, we a: owe Mendes more than one favour, and b: Shi says that the only way to make money from football is selling players.

You've said this before, but Neves is not the kind of player/man to start rocking the boat. He seems happy here at the moment. Of course, we'll end up selling him at some point (if we finish this season strongly, I reckon he'll stick around next season too) - but when we do it will be to a club that wants to pay our valuation.

Neves will only be at Wolves next season if he wants to be. Mendes will see that we get a good deal, but if he wants out he'll leave

Neves will only be at Wolves next season if he wants to be. Mendes will see that we get a good deal, but if he wants out he'll leave

This. You can't deny a player his chance to win titles and cups and Citeh have more chance of that than us right now. I like Nuno but he isn't Pep and the chance to work with Guardiola must be exciting for any player with technical ability.

Bauer would be very underwhelming, but would probably come in and do a solid enough job as back up and when called on.

As for Pep and wanting Neves, they can fuck off. Probably trying to get in his head before tonight's game. I hope Neves smashes in the winner like he did v Liverpool last week.

Bauer is very reliable and good at what he does, can run all day, good solid defender, just lacks a little imagination when moving forward. Not the type who will make off the ball diagonal runs like Doherty but very steady. Passes to the same coloured shirt.

My fave rumour of the window so far - "Wolves will match Chelsea's £75m bid for Callum Wilson"

Yep, can see that one happening

Timmy confirms interest in Bauer and finally admits the Abraham deal is dead in the water.

I thought Bauer was one of the very few Stoke players last season who looked like a Premier League player - would be a decent option at full back in an area where we need a bit of support. If it's on loan, I'd be happy to see how he does - let's face it, he had to work with a shower of shit last season.

Back