• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Winter 2018/19 Transfer Thread

Wouldn't touch him with a barge pole. Doesn't fit with our team ethic at all. Would damage us more than improve us.

Doubt it. His attitude when things go against him is pretty shit. As Shearer poubted out last night

I actually Googled that to see if it was a real word and I was just being thick :)

I actually Googled that to see if it was a real word and I was just being thick :)

Sorry, I had my predictive text set to "Glasgow Wolf" style.

Please sign Keiran Tierney in Jan Nuno. He would be PERFECT for Wolves.

Tierney Jota Raúl Traoré Jonny

That would be an outrageous front 5.

He would. Not sure how like that is mind you!

He would. Not sure how like that is mind you!
He's be £20M+ for sure. Would be worth every penny though and if Bournemouth were sniffing around him in the summer they must've thought they had a chance of persuading him to go there.

20m would get much better value elsewhere.

Plus the fact Vinagre will take that berth before January anyway.

He's be £20M+ for sure. Would be worth every penny though and if Bournemouth were sniffing around him in the summer they must've thought they had a chance of persuading him to go there.

If we could get him for £20-25m I would be happy for us to spend that type of money on him.

Reckon there will be a few top strikers chomping at the bit to get on the end of the chances we create.

Only four strikers scored 20 or more last season. Kane, Aguero, Vardy and Salad. So where are we going to get a striker like them. Just thinking.

Perhaps Liverpool will lettuce borrow Salad.

That's cos he would score a shedload here - we create without scoring & he only has 2 in 5 this season which isn't good enough for them!

Lettuce hope we are prepared to pay the sort of celery a top striker would demand.

He’d fit right in in the dressing room.

That might not leave mushroom for other striking talent....

Back