• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

A quick question please. I have seen you are now allowed to add a 2TB external drive onto the 360 now, can I download and install full games (That I own) just like I could on the internal fitted drive.. I'm at maximum with my 120GB and I want to go gold again to take advantage of the free monthly games.

What are the games?

My brother managed to get a 500gb Console, Fifa 16, Uncharted collection and GTA V for £260 off Amazon a week ago.

I saw that same deal.

Generally seems to be a 500GB console pre-bundled with either COD, GTA or Star Wars and then they'll throw another two games in, often a mix off Just Cause, Fallout, Uncharted, FIFA, Last of us, or I've seen a few others thrown in.

There's only Just Cause and Fallout that I'd really want out of all those though, even starting to go off the idea of Fallout a little bit to be honest, I'd play something like Uncharted but not going to go out of my way to get it.

I saw that same deal.

Generally seems to be a 500GB console pre-bundled with either COD, GTA or Star Wars and then they'll throw another two games in, often a mix off Just Cause, Fallout, Uncharted, FIFA, Last of us, or I've seen a few others thrown in.

There's only Just Cause and Fallout that I'd really want out of all those though, even starting to go off the idea of Fallout a little bit to be honest, I'd play something like Uncharted but not going to go out of my way to get it.

Im really enjoying fallout and the Uncharted Collection is really good (my bro didnt want to play it)

Tomorrow, my kids will open their brand new Wii U.

Is it bad to be more excited about your kids presents compared to your own?

I shall accept full 'testing' responsibility.

Tomorrow, my kids will open their brand new Wii U.

Is it bad to be more excited about your kids presents compared to your own?

I shall accept full 'testing' responsibility.

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Did you get nintendoland with it? That's really good fun.

Right Ive scraped a few quid together and can somebody give me some reassurances (Yes Ive read the reviews but I know peeps on here) that the below item is ok and goes ok with the 360.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Seagate-Game-Drive-Xbox-Portable-External/dp/B011ZYR94O

I can't speak directly for the product as I've never used it, but in general Internet reviews seem positive. Including this one
http://uk.pcmag.com/seagate-game-drive-for-xbox/70369/review/seagate-game-drive-for-xbox

Saw one on pc world that was positive too.

Just Cause 3 arriving at Paddington Towers today. Quite looking forward to playing it.

I shall be going old skool Paddy. I'm playing Command and Conquer red alert on the 360.

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Did you get nintendoland with it? That's really good fun.

Yeah - Mario Kart 8, Nintendo Land, Wii Party U, Scribblenauts, an old FIFA game and a quiz game.

Only played on Mario Kart thus far but it's fucking awesome!

I got starwars battleground and that is amazing! I was sceptical about the lack of single player but having played a walker asst and a couple of xwing vs tie missions I have come to the conclusion that it is awesome! Reminds me of playing xwing on the PC!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I've been playing Just Cause 3 recently. It's good but the frame rate issue still exists, despite the patch on ps4. Whilst not game breaking they do impact on the enjoyment of the game.

Due to the technical issues I'd probably only give it 6/10.

Only very occasional issues with it on XBox One. Seems a great game so far.

Only very occasional issues with it on XBox One. Seems a great game so far.

I've only had 1 moment of really poor frame rate droppage, and it was when my screen was full of explosions. Other than that it's minor tbh.

It is a fun game and I am enjoying it!

Ordered my new PS4 today with Fallout 4 and Witcher 3.

Looking forward to many hours gaming with those two games.

Ordered my new PS4 today with Fallout 4 and Witcher 3.

Looking forward to many hours gaming with those two games.

How much have you paid?

I'm still shopping around having missed a couple of good deals upto and over Christmas, struggle to find any bundles with the games I want!

Just started Fallout 4. Not sure what I'm doing yet, but c'est la vie!

How much have you paid?

I'm still shopping around having missed a couple of good deals upto and over Christmas, struggle to find any bundles with the games I want!

Just under £280. Couldn't really find a bargain and I also wanted one of the new models.
I didn't fancy any of the games in the bundles but I had money on my Game card which let me get the two Games I really wanted for 'free'.

I'm sure I could of got a better deal somewhere but I have hung on for a few months before I purchased and like any 58 year old gamer, I couldn't hold on any longer!!

Back