• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Had a brilliant session on Rainbow Six last night. Incredibly tactical and realistic shooter that only works if you have four other friends to play with you. It's all down to communication and team-work.

In fact, for a FPS, I managed to rescue and extract a hostage without firing a single bullet last night. I threw some grenades in to disable traps the opposition had put down, watched my colleague walk straight through the most obvious laser trap I had ever seen, then as another team-mate blasted random shots in to the room providing covering fire, I ran in and led the hostage to a thrilling escape from a winter lodge as one of their remaining team chased me down.

If you work closely with your friends, it's an extremely rewarding game and I love the fact that, even when you die, you can still help your team by controlling security cameras to mark the opposition etc.

Had a brilliant session on Rainbow Six last night. Incredibly tactical and realistic shooter that only works if you have four other friends to play with you. It's all down to communication and team-work.

In fact, for a FPS, I managed to rescue and extract a hostage without firing a single bullet last night. I threw some grenades in to disable traps the opposition had put down, watched my colleague walk straight through the most obvious laser trap I had ever seen, then as another team-mate blasted random shots in to the room providing covering fire, I ran in and led the hostage to a thrilling escape from a winter lodge as one of their remaining team chased me down.

If you work closely with your friends, it's an extremely rewarding game and I love the fact that, even when you die, you can still help your team by controlling security cameras to mark the opposition etc.

Never played a Rainbow Six game but that actually sounds ace, but I don't think my lot would be very good at it. Seeing as we couldn't even communicate well enough to work out which huge, great big fuck off Walker to shoot down first. And there were only two of them!

Someone has modded Star Wars Battlefront to give it ultra-special graphics.

Stick this on full screen - looks incredible!!!

It turns out that Battlefront is far more addictive that I ever imagined it would be. In bad games, frustration levels are as high as they were watching the match last night but if you get it right - it's just soooo much fun.

I know I'm going to cave and buy the season pass, the mug that I am.

Going totally cheap here but does anybody play the browser games like The Settlers online, Command and Conquer, Rail Nation ?

It turns out that Battlefront is far more addictive that I ever imagined it would be. In bad games, frustration levels are as high as they were watching the match last night but if you get it right - it's just soooo much fun.

I know I'm going to cave and buy the season pass, the mug that I am.

I'm not a star wars fan at all but playing the multiplayer on this game is so fun even though they kill me a lot.

Reading this want to get Star Wars

Currently only operating a 360. What's better to get PS4 or XB1?

Reading this want to get Star Wars

Currently only operating a 360. What's better to get PS4 or XB1?

Depends on what you want and if you play online with friends get the system they have.

Well most my friends now have PS4. but I've got all he Xbox stock and a live membership

I don't much care for the console wars and tbh you can get most of the games on both systems it's down to which you want more.

Well most my friends now have PS4. but I've got all he Xbox stock and a live membership

If you play online, I'd go with the console most of your friends have TBH. There really isn't much to split them in this generation.

I don't much care for the console wars.

315h2kh.gif

I'm still looking for a good PS4 deal.

There have been a few bundles on Amazon with 3 games for about £270 or so but generally there's only 1 out of the 3 that I'd play so doesn't seem much point.

I'm still looking for a good PS4 deal.

There have been a few bundles on Amazon with 3 games for about £270 or so but generally there's only 1 out of the 3 that I'd play so doesn't seem much point.

What are the games?

My brother managed to get a 500gb Console, Fifa 16, Uncharted collection and GTA V for £260 off Amazon a week ago.

Back