• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

You were shit at it though...........

Fooking useless when I witnessed your "skillz"

Are you sure the console was logged into Xbox Live?

He did the racing on live round my gaff........he spent most of his time going backwards and smashing into bridges.

Just bought Splinter Cell Blacklist for £13.84, I love PC gaming.

For people who like the GTA games, Green Man Gaming are doing the complete collection (minus the first two games which are now freeware) - GTA III, GTA Vice City, GTA San Andreas, GTA IV, GTA Episodes From Liberty City - For just £7 when using the code GMG20-4B9NY-L4FEN

Good deal that.

For people who like the GTA games, Green Man Gaming are doing the complete collection (minus the first two games which are now freeware) - GTA III, GTA Vice City, GTA San Andreas, GTA IV, GTA Episodes From Liberty City - For just £7 when using the code GMG20-4B9NY-L4FEN

Good deal that.

Although the controls are a bit whack on PC up until GTA IV.

I think the controls are alright on San Andreas but it takes some time getting use to them.

According to Nvidia, GTA 5 is coming to PC.. Alongside the console versions.

If that's true, FUCK YEAH!

Was GTA5 ever schedule to be console only?

Started Civ5 last night, haven't played one of these in forever. I tried to steal some dutch queens land right before bed and she kicked my ass.... not looking forward to being conquered when I get home. :icon_lol:

Wouldn't say that, was just never announced, all signs lead to it (they hired someone to help port new games over to PC. There was a screenshot on steam of GTA V showing its coming out on Xbox, PS3, PC.)

Nothing definitive but definitely signs leading to a PC release, and now that from nvidia.

Started Civ5 last night, haven't played one of these in forever. I tried to steal some dutch queens land right before bed and she kicked my ass.... not looking forward to being conquered when I get home. :icon_lol:

I've lost so much of my life to the Civ games...

Yeah I should've known better than to start a new game shortly before bedtime, ended up being up until 2 before even noticing the time.

LA Noire : The Complete Edition - £4.00 @ GMG with the 20% off code!

Another bargain.

Back