• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Do you play Madden at all? If you do, send me an invite and I'll give you a game or two. GT is Bills Wolf.

Not anymore. After playing it for a few years in a row I got bored of it. I couldn't even get through this years demo without wanting to turn it off.

Im playing Fifa12, Batman Arkham City & StarWas: The force unleashed atm. Really getting bored and need a new game that i can sit down with, play all the way through and it has a sequal. Oh yeah and if you play Fifa12 online add me on xbox.. WWFC I B3ASL3Y

My gamer tag is jckwrd if anyone wants to send an invite

Just been down to Gamestation (Game has shut in Burton now) with my 18 games - £206.70!! :icon_lol:

Breakdown (£10 extras are built into prices):

MW3 - 22.90
AC: Brotherhood - 10.40
Portal 2 - 19.40
Battlefield 3 - 21.40
Lego Harry Potter 5-7 - 22.90
MW2 - 10.40
Splinter Cell Conviction - 7.40
CSI Fatal Conspiracy - 10.40 (!!!)
F1 2010 - 13.40
Fallout 3 - 5.90
Medal Of Honour - 5.90

PS3

Rock Band 2 - 6.40
Lego Rock Band - 6.40
Guitar Hero: WOR - 6.40
Guitar Hero: WT - 4.40
Everybody's Golf - 7.90

Wii

Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword - 20.90
Pro Evo 2008 - 3.90

I also signed up for a Loyalty Card and they stuck £5.17 on it just for signing up. So, almost £212 for 15 mins work. Sweet.

Euro 12 Dlc for fifa 12 is F*cking shite

Problems -
No Qualifying
Over half of the teams are not Licensed Not even the host nations
20 of the 50 teams don't have correct player names. Gareth Bale is called Belch.
Cannot play your friends online.
Subs do what the hell they want.
Seems a half hearted attempt by Ea
No national pool so if you wanted Jarvis to play for England or heskey to be your number 9 you can't your stuck with 3 strikers ONLY of Welbeck, Rooney and Bent

Positives -
Presentation is quite good

My advice is wait till E.a sort it out or don't waste your Ms Points or £16 on the psn

And I have Purchased Skyrim..... Nah just kidding. Not my cup of tea

That sounds utterly shite! How much is it, out of interest? (I don't have FIFA 12 so can't get it).

Really??! That's a pisstake!

EA means....

EAsy money.... It will be good once Fixed still i feel let down by Ea and alot of people are very angry with EA. I like the qualifing campains because it has replay value Nothing better than getting san marino to the euros. Still dont buy this crap

I bought the World Cup 2010 game and thought it was really good. I also thought it was a sensible idea to have the Euros as DLC, but that's just a pisstake.

I bought the World Cup 2010 game and thought it was really good. I also thought it was a sensible idea to have the Euros as DLC, but that's just a pisstake.

I loved the world cup game... Such a cracking effort by E.A the fact North Korea could win the World Cup was brilliant. The stadiums lay out was class.... I think the qualifiers are very very important they make the game for me.

I loved the world cup game... Such a cracking effort by E.A the fact North Korea could win the World Cup was brilliant. The stadiums lay out was class.... I think the qualifiers are very very important they make the game for me.

I scored some of the best goals ever in that game. I should see if they're still on the EA server as I saved a few. One was for Canada in the semi finals!

I scored some of the best goals ever in that game. I should see if they're still on the EA server as I saved a few. One was for Canada in the semi finals!

Canada good effort.... I was 1-0 down in the final online I got an attack as North Korea I shot from 30 yards hit the keeper and went in then bagged another quick goal and it was the best feeling ever :D

Agreed. I kept Black Ops after trading MW3 in.

Still got both, but I nearly traded in MW3.

It's definitely my least favourite in the series.

I haven't played it in months and didn't even finish the single player game.

Looking forward to Blops 2. Treyarch seem to understand the genre better than Infinity Ward. No wonder everyone left.

Back