• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

It's crashed a few times for me, but as long as you save regularly there shouldn't be any probs.

From Sniper Elite V2 - warning - it might bring tears to your eyes.

It's crashed a few times for me, but as long as you save regularly there shouldn't be any probs.

My XBox version has crashed three or four times. Usually when there is masses of action going on like in the last room of Potema's catacombs (draugr fest that one!)

It doesn't happen often, and I can live with it.

Only real problem I've had is that the mission to steal Frost became bugged as Louis Letrouche (whatever his name is) never appeared on the map so that mission is outstanding with no way to complete it.

Just downloading Sniper Elite, will probably give it a go tomorrow.

PSN really is useless at times, download has aborted twice, now showing as 110 minutes left. F**k it I'm going to bed.

It's locked up on me maybe 5 times since i bought it, otherwise its been perfectly fine.

Cheers for the feedback. I think i'll buy it when i get paid. At the moment I am gonna crack on for a platinum trophy on wwe 12 (don't laugh because i like wrestling games)

video-game-memes-ill-be-watching-you.png

haven't played battlefield in a while but this what kinda happens to me all every time i play

Thought it worth mentioning that Game/Gamestation are currently running a promotion where for every three games you trade in they give you an extra £10 on top of the trade prices. Apparently since they have been bought out they are desperate for stock after all the liquidation sales the other week.

I've been reading about people going in with bags of old games and coming out with loads of money. It's store credit via giftcards but it's still a good offer if you need a new console or PSN/Live points.

If you've got a CEX near you you can go in and pick up a load of cheap tat and cash in, which a fair few people have been doing by the sound of it. Someone went down with 69 games and got £684!! £230 of that was in the extra £10 for every three games!!

I'm gonna go down tomorrow with 6 games I don't want any more and see how much I get.

Interesting - I presume old versions of franchises like FIFA won't be accepted?

Yes they are.

Someone traded in FIFA 08, 09 and 10 and got just over £1 per game plus the extra £10. £4.40 per game!! I think they are the popular ones to get from CEX.

Excellent - I still have FIFA 11 but never play it. I might take that, AC Brotherhood, LA Noir, Halo Reach, Sega Superstar Tennis and one other. Won't play any of them again.

So I'll pick up £20 plus whatever those are worth. Probably not much!

I shall be taking in MW2 (PS3), MW3, AC: Brotherhood, a couple of CSI games and one or two others I forget.

I still have Black Ops and MW3 and am sorely tempted to trade in the latter....

You can buy AC: Revelations for £17 brand new on Amazon!!

I know! I had it through the door from Shopto today for £16.85.

You can buy AC: Revelations for £17 brand new on Amazon!!

You could buy three copies off Shopto and take them into Game, and with the £10 trade in extra you'd make £17.95 profit. Crazy.

I also have BF3 I don't play anymore so there's another £18 as well.

Back