• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Yeah Spider-Man is brilliant, one of the few open world games where I didn’t use fast travel as swinging through the world is so much fun. Really good story too. I recommend going to any crime alerts whenever one pops up as if you leave them all until the end it becomes a bit of a grind doing 25 crimes in each area of the city.

Unfortunately it's only PS4, which is no good to me with Steam and Xbox.

Done by the same people who remade the Crash Badicoot trilogy!

Hope they add to the soundtrack instead of replacing it! Edit: majority of the tracks have made it (see link just added).

"so here I am, pretending I'm a superman..."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...-skater-remaster-ps4-xbox-one-pc-release-date

9977469fc66a6781a5b82bdf025ed658.jpg

Last edited:
Playing through Fallout 4 again. I am very thorough when I play games and try to explore and see and do everything, yet I am amazed at how much stuff I have come across that I never saw on my first playthrough. It truly is a magnificent game and definitely is my favourite of all time.

Just started Breath Of The Wild on Switch. Finished the opening area and really enjoyed it. It is quite hard! Any hints and tips for the game?

I was intrigued by the prequel, mudrunner, a while back but I've still got nowhere to stick my PS4 and don't think laptop would be man enough.

NBA 2K20 for £2.49 on Xbox Store for today only. It's a £50 game normally.

I have 2k16 (I know nothing about basketball so the squads being out of date doesn't bother me), the presentation is the best I've ever seen on any sports game.

I Platinumed Spider-man last night - definitely the best game I've played on PS4, loved it from start to finish with a story that's actually better than the 2 Spider-man films in the MCU.

The fact I actually collected everything in order to get the Platinum trophy speaks volumes - never done one before but it's just so much fun arsing around NYC.

Back