• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

I’m on the way to it as well, mostly just the crimes to do which is a bit of a grind but I’m still enjoying it for the most part.

That was pretty much what I had left after finishing the story, but of a grind but i didn't think it was too bad.

Looking forward to the first DLC on the 23rd.

Unlikely but I don’t see it being any time soon especially with the ps4 pro not exactly being old

I think they may be aiming for Christmas 19. Ps4 Pro was years after the ps4 and that was amid term upgrade. Also, I've read somewhere the next xbox is due in 2020, exciting times for console gamers!

is sony going to an iterative model like microsoft did or is the ps5 gonna be a whole new system

Unlikely but I don’t see it being any time soon especially with the ps4 pro not exactly being old
Time table they gave was that it would likely launch in 2021.

RDR2 main story will take at least 60 hours to get 100% (reduced from 65 after part of the story was removed...No doubt to be released as DLC at some point)

Some pointless game stats...
• 2,200 days of motion capture was performed
• The script for the main story is nearly 2000 pages
• The script, including all additional dialog, would be "about 8 feet high" of printed and stacked together.
• 500,000 lines of dialog.
• 300,000 animations
• About 5 hours of content and missions were cut in the end
• Rockstar had to work more than 100h in some weeks.
• More than 700 voice actors have recorded lines for the game.
• 192 interactive mission soundtracks.
• Non-playable characters have at least 80-page scripts — each.

I find it kind of depressing that they’ve come out and said that people are working 100 hour weeks on rdr2 to get it ready, almost using it as a selling point when in reality that’s really shitty for their employees.

I find it kind of depressing that they’ve come out and said that people are working 100 hour weeks on rdr2 to get it ready, almost using it as a selling point when in reality that’s really shitty for their employees.

I don't think they have released that officially or used as a selling point, the little stats have just come from bits and bobs said over the last few weeks. The hours comes from an interview when asked about how difficult has the game been to make and hit deadlines and the 100 hours was towards the end, after already moving 2 release dates they couldn't do a 3rd (even though Rockstar always delay at least twice to ramp up hype)

Fucking hell. It's not going to be a BIG book. It's going to be a fucking Space Station.

Wish I'd never bothered with the Pro. Utter shite - it cuts out on my screen all the time and apparently it's a common issue with LG/Samsung TV's that Sony won't fix. Wonderful, thanks Sony.

Wish I'd never bothered with the Pro. Utter shite - it cuts out on my screen all the time and apparently it's a common issue with LG/Samsung TV's that Sony won't fix. Wonderful, thanks Sony.

That sucks mate. Is that just the 4k setting or does it do it regardless?

In other news, I'm contemplating the new CoD, despite hating the last few. This one is supposed to be very good and my gaming mates have all deserted me on BF1, won't be getting BFV so it might have to be CoD again for my fix of online violence.

Anyone else remember being excited about buying a call of duty game?

The last time I was excited about one was probably Black Ops 2.

The last time I was excited about one which turned out to be fucking awesome was the original Black Ops! I loved that one. I wanted to like WW2 but I really hated it.

The last time I was excited about one was probably Black Ops 2.

The last time I was excited about one which turned out to be fucking awesome was the original Black Ops! I loved that one. I wanted to like WW2 but I really hated it.

Cheers for that, I was dubious of Black ops but loved it. The last one I was truly excited for was World at war which is still the best COD they made

I used to book time off for COD and FIFA midnight release

Microsoft just bankrupted me last night. I am now ready for Red Dead 2 with the ultimate edition...

Cheers for that, I was dubious of Black ops but loved it. The last one I was truly excited for was World at war which is still the best COD they made

World at War was tremendous, except the hardest mode on campaign was just a grenade fest :icon_lol:

The very best CoD games were (in order of preference):

Modern Warfare
Black Ops
World at War
Call of Duty 2
Modern Warfare 2

The rest weren't really very good. Modern Warfare was the game that got me into online gaming and remains one of my absolute favourites.

Back