• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Get out of here! BF1 is an outstanding game.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I couldn’t get into it after BF4, I’ll give V a whirl when that comes out but 4 really will take some beating.

I couldn’t get into it after BF4, I’ll give V a whirl when that comes out but 4 really will take some beating.
The BFV beta is excellent but very unforgiving. Annoyingly, my usual squadmates have stuck with CoD and haven't played the beta so I didn't get the full benefit of it because it's clearly designed to reward good teamwork.

It looks and sounds ridiculous though. I won't be getting the full game if my mates aren't as it's a waste of money otherwise. Shame and I'm totally blaming them for it!

As for BF1 - best FPS of this generation IMO, it's fantastic.

My multiplayer gaming will just have to be Sea of Thieves for a while. At least a large content update is coming for that next week. It's my game of the year.

The BFV beta is excellent but very unforgiving. Annoyingly, my usual squadmates have stuck with CoD and haven't played the beta so I didn't get the full benefit of it because it's clearly designed to reward good teamwork.

It looks and sounds ridiculous though. I won't be getting the full game if my mates aren't as it's a waste of money otherwise. Shame and I'm totally blaming them for it!

As for BF1 - best FPS of this generation IMO, it's fantastic.

My multiplayer gaming will just have to be Sea of Thieves for a while. At least a large content update is coming for that next week. It's my game of the year.

Usually on PC you can drop into any squad and work as a team, I haven’t played BF with mates for a couple of years now but can always get a good game within a squad of strangers.

za1uD4j.png

Red Dead Redemption 2 will require 105 GB of storage space to install on PlayStation 4 (presume it is the same for the xbox)

That is one large game!

Do you have to install games on consoles these days? It's not something ever done so always found it a bit odd people whinging about storage space.

Red Dead Redemption 2 will require 105 GB of storage space to install on PlayStation 4 (presume it is the same for the xbox)

That is one large game!

PS4 Pro. Might be less for the vanilla machine.

Since when? I can't remember ever installing anything on my PS4, though it's not been touched in over 12 months, just the updates that always came along after release.

Since always on this generation of consoles.

I uninstall games once I'm done with them though to free up storage space.

Vanilla? Da fuk is that

I only have the xbox one so would think it will be a similar size

As in the normal PS4. The Xbox One X also takes up 105GB so I'd assume the normal Xbox One would take up less.

Could be wrong, but some games do use up more storage space on the 4k machines.

Since when? I can't remember ever installing anything on my PS4, though it's not been touched in over 12 months, just the updates that always came along after release.

Since I got the Xbox One they have installed on the machine from the disc. GTA certainly did

I am a very limited gamer but when ever I have got a game (or my Son has to be more accurate) the discs have installed and taken up a fair amount of space on the HD

As in the normal PS4. The Xbox One X also takes up 105GB so I'd assume the normal Xbox One would take up less.

Could be wrong, but some games do use up more storage space on the 4k machines.

Such a limited gamer I forgot I had the One X....I should play on it more so I know what the fook I have spent my money on!! (I even got the thing on Day 1)

I bought the storage space expansion for my Xbox one so I have over 3 terrabytes available. Probably have just over half of that unused so RDR2 is going to fit easily.

FIFA will have to wait. The new update on Sea of Thieves is FAR more exciting.

FIFA will have to wait. The new update on Sea of Thieves is FAR more exciting.

Can you sail a ship around Molineux on SoT?? If not, then take you daft talk elsewhere young man

Back