• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Its all about Forza Horizon 4 now. The greatest driving game ever made... Its simply beautiful.

Its all about Forza Horizon 4 now. The greatest driving game ever made... Its simply beautiful.

That's on Mini Langers' Christmas list. To be more specific, it took some persuading, but he's agreed to put it on his list.

LMFAO he has good taste. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

He loves FH3 - he's a bit of a petrol head! I showed him the IGN video review and it impressed him.

I was looking at the scenery, he was checking out the cars :icon_lol:

Micro is using his birthday money and savings for a 1TB PS4 Pro with Spiderman (the console has the spidey logo on it and looks fookin class). So I might have to get him RDR2 for that format and I will have the XBox version (tempted by the Ultimate edition as there seems to be a fair amount of electronic extra content rather than just loads of memorabilia - although there is one set that has insane amounts of those extra goodies that are really pointless but nice to have, he says looking at his statue of Pagan Min from a bonkers Far Cry 4 purchase)

That's on Mini Langers' Christmas list. To be more specific, it took some persuading, but he's agreed to put it on his list.
It will be going straight into xbox gamepass if you have a subscription

Just off to get a one X. With trade in on my current one, plus afew games in the bundle I can sell I should get it for about 200 net.

Best Forza car customisation EVER.

IMG_20181004_232943.jpg.a49ce6699d843f12563cd5bb68170ae4.jpg

When you buy games online with xbox, can you download them beforehand?

My weekend was spent watching a 97gb download of Forza, so the alleged 120Gb of 4k Rdr 2 is insane. So can I buy in advance, install, and then it just unlocks on release day?

When you buy games online with xbox, can you download them beforehand?

My weekend was spent watching a 97gb download of Forza, so the alleged 120Gb of 4k Rdr 2 is insane. So can I buy in advance, install, and then it just unlocks on release day?

I have done one pre-order online. Pretty sure on the day of release it auto installed and was ready to go when I got around to turning the machine on

Yes, I think you can, but most games have a 'day 1 patch' which obviously isn't something you can install until release day.

I very rarely buy digital copies though TBH so I just suffer the slow downloads.

I had Fifa 19 downloaded for a while and just needed a tiny update on release, if that helps.

Games I’ve pre ordered digitally on PS4 have downloaded at midnight the day they come out, leaving it on rest mode means its done by the time I get up in the morning. I bought the physical copy of Spider-Man and was annoyed at how long I had to wait until I could play it as it still has to install forever off the disk.

No it will be the other award which will go to Hazard (won't it??)

Hence t3ch said he has been gathering Chelsea and Belgium players ready for the SBC
What do we think the 4 SBC's will be? 84 rated prem team, Belgium team, Chelsea team and Lille team?

OMG - Skyrim in 4k with HDR looks incredible. Might have to start playing it again...

I want an X.

I've seen some stuff running on it and it's ridiculous. Sea of Thieves is unreal (it's really pretty on a bog standard Xbox tbh) but the best I've seen (in Game in Brum) was Forza Horizon 4. Holy shitballs.

I want an X.

I've seen some stuff running on it and it's ridiculous. Sea of Thieves is unreal (it's really pretty on a bog standard Xbox tbh) but the best I've seen (in Game in Brum) was Forza Horizon 4. Holy shitballs.

Its a dilemma really.

I still play games on my PS3 and I am very happy with my PS4. The big draw for me with the X is the backward compatibility and enhanced graphics with the X (Oblivion anyone?).

But...I could upgrade to a PS4 Plus or even wait for the PS5 which I guess is already on the drawing board....

What to do...?

Well, whilst this thread has descended into a Fifa thread I've been busy and platinumed Spider-man. Hugely enjoyable game.

Well, whilst this thread has descended into a Fifa thread I've been busy and platinumed Spider-man. Hugely enjoyable game.

I’m on the way to it as well, mostly just the crimes to do which is a bit of a grind but I’m still enjoying it for the most part.

Back